Recommend-Me-A-Movie-Topic

All non-Nolan related entertainment discussion. Join the fun!
Will I miss anything essential if I haven't seen the Rocky sequels when watching Creed 2? I've only seen the first Rocky and the first Creed.

Nomis wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 11:09 am
Will I miss anything essential if I haven't seen the Rocky sequels when watching Creed 2? I've only seen the first Rocky and the first Creed.
Creed 2 feeds off of Rocky IV.

It's my least favorite of the series because the story is so thin, but it's still "short and sweet" to get through if you have to.

Tbh I turned Rocky 2 off a couple minutes in lol guess I should give it a go?

I'm looking for a documentary behind the scenes of shooting a movie, focused primarly on actually SHOOTING a scenes not an entire doc about it's realization. If this is possible would like to see shooting a smaller movie, not blockbuster.

Nomis wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 11:28 am
Up to you. I marathoned them on AMC before Creed came out, and I enjoyed them all.

poplar wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 11:30 am
I'm looking for a documentary behind the scenes of shooting a movie, focused primarly on actually SHOOTING a scenes not an entire doc about it's realization. If this is possible would like to see shooting a smaller movie, not blockbuster.
search 'movie b-roll' on youtube

Nomis wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 11:28 am
One of the less essential entries but his status in III would be confusing without the bridge.

I will say this for the franchise, it always picks characters up from where they left off. Quite literally in some cases.

that's what I noticed about rocky 2 but as of yet it has not been able to grasp me

Is Ferris Bueller's Day Off just as great as The Breakfast Club?

Nomis wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 10:33 am
Is Ferris Bueller's Day Off just as great as The Breakfast Club?
Hell yes it is. Vastly superior.