Untitled House Targaryen Prequel (George R.R. Martin, Ryan Condal)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Hold your dragons, Game of Thrones fans, another prequel of the hugely popular fantasy series is eyeing a green light. I’ve learned that HBO is close to giving a pilot order to a GoT prequel from author and GoT co-executive producer George R.R. Martin and Colony co-creator/exec producer Ryan Condal, which is set 300 years before the events in Game of Thrones and tracks the beginning of the end for House Targaryen. The network declined comment.

Created by Martin and Condal and written by Condal, I hear the project is based on the Fire & Blood book by Martin and has been in the works at HBO since last fall.
https://deadline.com/2019/09/house-targ ... 202732221/

Could be good. I hope we get to see some of the Doom of Valyria. I wonder what this means for the other prequel with Jane Goldman? They finished the pilot awhile ago and no word on series order yet. I hope HBO just leaves at two prequels and not any more, though.

You get a silver wig, and you and you and you....lol Targaryen family drama: to the common people it was the day that changed their lives forever but for the Targs it was Tuesday I guess.