Avengers: Endgame (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I understand they don’t want to spoil this one and that’s alright but the trailer was so underwhelming. That one shot with my boy Cap struggling was damn good though.

Oku
That felt like a fan-edited trailer of Legends of Tomorrow.

The one bright spot in that trailer was the glimpse of Ms. Larson.

Also, dear goodness does that "ENDGAME" font look awful; and I never notice that type of thing.

But the poster looks nice; Ms. Larson in particular looks majestic, and way better than she does in any of the Captain Marvel posters.

That, uh, billing block sure got cut in half.

Although WHAT A WORLD we are in when Paltrow's name doesn't make it to the top of the poster. She was the person who made it a high wattage cast in 2008.

EDIT: Interesting to see James Gunn retain credit too.

Marvel has come a long way since being Iron Man and friends. They used to mention Bob Downey's name on the credits poster before the title, and then the rest of the cast. That is no longer the case here anymore.£

Damn... Marvel decided to pull a sneaky one on us!

I love the approach they're taking with the marketing. I can't remember the last time that I've been cool with a trailer using footage from previous movies to promote a new one.

hopefully Episode IX follows the same marketing pattern as Endgame but I sorta doubt it

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 11:20 am
hopefully Episode IX follows the same marketing pattern as Endgame but I sorta doubt it

-Vader
Thoughts about trailer?

i think it's great

selling emotion and tone >>>

-Vader

dat selective colouring tho

stark's list

Oku wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 9:24 am
Also, dear goodness does that "ENDGAME" font look awful; and I never notice that type of thing.
Makes it look like an an RPG cover from the late 90s