Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on July 17, 2020.

Ace
The chef who designed the dishes for a scene filmed at the the Hotel Caruso in Ravello.

Google translation-
https://fabriziosansoni.com/2019/09/02/ ... ssion=true
At the beginning of August the most beautiful work in the world rained down from me, of those you never sleep (cited) and you always have the adrenaline of the tape.

I was hired by Warner Bros. for Tenet, a Hollywood film with a budget of 220 million dollars, directed by Christopher Nolan, who in 2015 was named, by Time magazine, among the 100 most influential people in the world. Is it because with his films he has collected several Oscar and Golden Globes nominations?

The dishes for the scene, set in the restaurant of the Hotel Caruso in Ravello, are copyright of Fabrizio Sansoni. With a new team, organized in a few days, I left for the Amalfi coast and cooked for what is called "a stellar cast" from Kenneth Branagh to Michel Caine, passing by John David Washington and the stratospheric Elizabeth Debicki (Jordan Baker of the Great Gatsby of Luhrman ndr). Due to the complexity of the location, spread over several floors and the complexity of the scene to be filmed, with around 40 extras and main actors, we worked, without stopping, for almost 20 hours. The day of the shooting was expected to run all night, but the set team, of which I was part, with my team of assistants, was perfectly synchronized and, shortly after one, it was all shot. Among the memorable moments this adventure, in first place, the nod of Nolan to my dishes, of which I am obviously proud. But no less funny was the pause on the scene, with John David Washington, who tasted my ravioli with music, still working with old friends, like the production manager and the location manager and, not least, the beer, late at night, with the chief scenographer of LA, who stopped on purpose to greet me complimenting me. What else?

The only person I recognize for sure is Hoyte, haha.

radewart wrote:
September 2nd, 2019, 10:21 pm
This is the link the picture is from: https://twitter.com/Mkersh1/with_replies

Guy says Debicki was filming. Location is Mews??
Looks like John David leaning against the building in a grey suit on the left wall there.

Mews are a type of home, not an area in London, so could be anywhere, I suppose.

Angus wrote:
September 2nd, 2019, 10:17 pm
well in the pic i can spot chris and hoyte, on the front of the car theres melinda who`s been the stills photographer since interstellar if my recolection is correct.

gimme more C_a_R_s_D-R_I_v_i_n_g_b_A_c_k_w_a-R_D_S

Nicolaslabra wrote:
September 2nd, 2019, 11:44 pm
Angus wrote:
September 2nd, 2019, 10:17 pm
well in the pic i can spot chris and hoyte, on the front of the car theres melinda who`s been the stills photographer since interstellar if my recolection is correct.
Debicki right next to Chris.

Angus wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 2:32 pm
Anyone who doesn't think this movie is about time manipulation in some capacity is smokin' crack. :lol:
Maybe as much as Dunkirk manipulated time as in its layout and editing. but one fake 4chan summary and people want it to be a time travel movie so bad they are seeing things that aren’t there.

But from everything we’ve actually seen, the north by northwest comparison seems more appropriate, but I guess that isn’t cool enough for the kids. The same people thought Dunkirk was going to have hints of sci fi because Nolan wouldn’t make a straight up war movie. :roll: