Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on July 17, 2020.
Sharkboy wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 3:59 am
Collins wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 8:02 pm
Sharkboy wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 6:29 pm

There’s no actual time travel in this movie. I don’t know what’s leading people to keep going on about this?
Collider and Screenrant said that Tenet will involve the space-time continuum, and the shooting photos in Estonia confirm that.
All speculation, again. Nothing about this film has shown that anything time travel related is in the movie.
Most everything we've seen/heard points to it being about time/time manipulation.

gropercity wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 4:21 am
Sharkboy wrote:
Collins wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 8:02 pm

Collider and Screenrant said that Tenet will involve the space-time continuum, and the shooting photos in Estonia confirm that.
All speculation, again. Nothing about this film has shown that anything time travel related is in the movie.
Most everything we've seen/heard points to it being about time/time manipulation.
Like what?
Last edited by Nomis on September 1st, 2019, 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: stop quoting like this

Sharkboy wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 12:58 pm
gropercity wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 4:21 am
Sharkboy wrote:

Like what?
Set videos about certain action sequences, the main shot in the teaser, the logo design... some would even say the taglines are hinting at that as well. It's not compelling evidence, but I wouldn't say that "nothing we know so far would imply time manipulation". I mean, really, the first and main shot of the teaser is literally time manipulated with its editing and the weird smoke effect.
Last edited by Nomis on September 1st, 2019, 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: stop quoting like this

Can we please move this tiresome* speculation into the "TENET - General Information/Discussion/Speculation" thread.

NO ONE GIVES A FU*K

Anyone who doesn't think this movie is about time manipulation in some capacity is smokin' crack. :lol:

Are they in London or Norway right now? I'm lost. :cry:

George Cottle said in one of his Instagram post in a reply that he was "in town"(London) till the 4th. But maybe he had other business and was meeting up with them somewhere else??

User of Interest wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 2:33 pm
or maybe they're at both locations 🤯

But doesn't Nolan not use a second unit, right?? So I'd assume he'd like to be present for any filming taking place.

User of Interest wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 2:33 pm
London and then India