Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on July 17, 2020.

This definitely has the most fascinating wardrobe of any Nolan movie, imo. (Not counting Batman and the villains, lol.)

Uno
Amazing pictures! Do you guys know how long they're shooting in Oslo? Only takes me 15 minutes to get there, so I might go check it out later today.

Pretty sure they're done by now, they started super early, probably to avoid the biggest amount of visitors.

Uno
Sanchez wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 9:42 am
Pretty sure they're done by now, they started super early, probably to avoid the biggest amount of visitors.
Damn. Looks great tho! That area kinda gives me some Inception vibes :)

Yeah I'm really digging the costumes, especially of Pattinson, Washington and Debicki.

“Shooting across seven countries...” Now we have US, UK, Estonia, Italy, Norway and India. So what’s the seventh country? I remember there’ an Instagram post concerning TENET with seven countries’ tags. It correctly predicted Norway (we didn’t know back then), what’s that country left? Do you guys have any impressions?

Ace
It’s Denmark. See the second last post in the update thread.

Angus wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 9:15 am
This definitely has the most fascinating wardrobe of any Nolan movie, imo. (Not counting Batman and the villains, lol.)
I love the clothes but why are their pants so... loose lol, would think they’d go for something more fitted.

I need a high fashion/haute couture dress, I love a great dress in a movie.

Do we know anything about where they are going to shoot in Denmark?