Dunkirk Industry/Celebrity Buzz

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Oku
Spert wrote:Embargo moved up to July 14
So we shouldn't be worried that there will be overlap with buzz from War for the Planet of the Apes?

No.

okungnyo wrote:
So we shouldn't be worried that there will be overlap with buzz from War for the Planet of the Apes?
Review buzz for Apes was all the news of last week

The hype for a movie is usually over days before the actual release. By then, everyone knows if they're seeing the film or not

okungnyo wrote:
Wouldn't worry about it. Pretty sure Wonder Woman's embargo lifted around the time Pirates 5 was releasing.

redfirebird2008 wrote:
okungnyo wrote:
Wouldn't worry about it. Pretty sure Wonder Woman's embargo lifted around the time Pirates 5 was releasing.
But Pirates 5 was not a good movie.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote: But Pirates 5 was not a good movie.
Depends on your definition. It has had pretty solid legs at the box office, which suggests audiences did enjoy it a heck of a lot more than critics.

This is stupid, but is there another tweet that confirms this? It could be a typo, the 7 is just above (or below) 4 in some keyboards. :lol:

Innovator wrote:
This is stupid, but is there another tweet that confirms this? It could be a typo, the 7 is just above (or below) 4 in some keyboards. :lol:
Rotten tomatoes is saying it so I would say that's more valid than a tweet

Spert wrote:
Innovator wrote:
Rotten tomatoes is saying it so I would say that's more valid than a tweet
You're right, I'm only asking because multiple critics said July 17 I believe.

The word of newcomers are gospel in this part of the world - no sources needed.