Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Bacon wrote:
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
God, I can't believe I watched that bimbo and gave her a hit. Everybody else, don't bother opening. She is as usual dumb as shit. At least here, her teleprompter seems to be working so she can read her script. When she uses cue cards she always has to stop cause the person who changes her cue cards doesn't shuffle them quickly enough.

antovolk wrote:Managed to get my hands on a huge 2GB master copy of the trailer with the audio tracks split into dialogue, SFX and music. Used those stems to knock together a 5.1 surround sound DTS HD MA version. Should hold us over until Warner decide to send an unencrypted DCP to rip from...

In other words - THE BELOW IS THE BEST QUALITY OF THE TRAILER AVAILABLE SO FAR!!!! EVEN BETTER THAN THE LAST ONE! THIS IS THE ONE TO DOWNLOAD!

https://mega.co.nz/#!FRJgjDSJ!MPOZ-99uz ... 2MQ6ynBeYQ

bnavrn wrote:The most interesting question for me is (spoiler!!!)
who is holding Murph's hand? Someone in Cooper's jacket.
By the old script NASA shut down thirty years ago when the federal government ran out
of money. Then who launched a rocket/spaceship? The ony spaceship in the script was the spaceship with Cooper, Brand and others.
That's why Cooper could not stand with Murph.
Then who?
Yes, Chris rewrote Jonah's script, I know, the answer to my question could be a huge spoiler. But... any thoughts?
That isn't Cooper I don't think. Looks more like the sweatshirt Timothy Chalmet was wearing. Im thinking its her older brother holding her hand as they watch Cooper's ship take off. That or its John Lithgow.

I think it's Lithgow.

antovolk wrote:
Pratham wrote:
kanimaki wrote: I don't want the entire track from V though I only want the parts they cut for the trailer.
Antovolk, please make it happen.
FLAC and MP3
https://mega.co.nz/#F!cZ5zyCZB!b580otbm0oWKwgesg4kAFA
DHOPW42 wrote:
I'm not sure why you're doing this... but thank you.
Because we all want the best quality don't we? :) I mean half-the bitrate of Blu-ray isn't enough is it...
Appreciate the ever-increasing quality. Makes me feel like I'm watching something different each time, and thus, am not insane. ;)

m4st4 wrote:
I think it's Lithgow.
fenwayconnor wrote:
That isn't Cooper I don't think. Looks more like the sweatshirt Timothy Chalmet was wearing. Im thinking its her older brother holding her hand as they watch Cooper's ship take off. That or its John Lithgow.
It's possible, but this character's wearing Cooper's Jacket. John Lithgow's clothes are dark in 2 scenes(near the house and at the stadium). Chalamet's clothes have other colors too.
2 buttons in red circles are the same.
But Cooper has left his house in his jacket.
Everyone in his family have similar jackets?
Last edited by bnavrn on May 18th, 2014, 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

antovolk wrote:
Pratham wrote:
kanimaki wrote: I don't want the entire track from V though I only want the parts they cut for the trailer.
Antovolk, please make it happen.
FLAC and MP3
https://mega.co.nz/#F!cZ5zyCZB!b580otbm0oWKwgesg4kAFA
DHOPW42 wrote:
I'm not sure why you're doing this... but thank you.
Because we all want the best quality don't we? :) I mean half-the bitrate of Blu-ray isn't enough is it...
Can you also upload a version including dialogue? I.e full audio from the trailer.

bnavrn wrote:
It's possible, but this character's wearing Cooper's Jacket. John Lithgow's clothes are dark in 2 scenes(near the house and at the stadium). Chalamet's clothes have other colors too.
2 buttons in red circles are the same.
But Cooper has left his house in his jacket.
Everyone in his family have similar jackets?
Eh the first picture is way too dark to make anything definitive out. All i see in your circle is dark. It's John Lithgow.
'

I'm getting headache reading youtube comments of the trailer... :x

I love Mackenzie Foy in this. She reminds me of Emma Watson's earlier Harry Potter years. I predicted that Emma would be very pretty when she grows up and I predict the same for Mackenzie Foy