Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
link via pm pls

DoubleD wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
justme wrote:can someone please PM a link that works???
thanks in advance.
larabiapictures@gmail.com
Get avy and 10000 posts.
Fixed
Agreed. :D

If anyone's looking for the bootleg. Im not saying it is …but if you wanted to find it all you would need to is search "Interstellar Trailer" on twitter and click "all" tweets. But I'd suggest waiting for HD like me.

m4st4 wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
Get avy and 10000 posts.
Fixed
Agreed. :D
Haha 10000 is too extreme! I've been here since the Inception hype, but only have a bit over 1000 posts because I only post frequently during they newest film lead up!

But really I have about 10 messages in my inbox from people who only have one post, or none at all asking for the trailer....yeah not sending it to them.

Are gifs allowed ?

fenwayconnor wrote:
Haha 10000 is too extreme! I've been here since the Inception hype, but only have a bit over 1000 posts because I only post frequently during they newest film lead up!

But really I have about 10 messages in my inbox from people who only have one post, or none at all asking for the trailer....yeah not sending it to them.
lol I asked but you never replied...nvm I got it anyway :twisted:

kanimaki wrote:
fenwayconnor wrote:

lol I asked but you never replied...nvm I got it anyway :twisted:
When you asked me it had been after a long stream on constant PM's asking for it from people who only created an account just to ask for it. So at that point I was annoyed and tired and went to bed. Glad you got to see it though.

Lionheart wrote:Are gifs allowed ?
Of the bootleg.....but why? just wait 2 more days my friend...
...But I guess if you wanted to, you can spoiler tag them

Bootleg gifs are always the best gifs :D

Picklen wrote: Interesting. Usually they don't show any trailers before advance screenings at NY. Your lucky you got something lol.
Yeah, but in Europe the Godzilla premiere was today. And apparently they showed the trailer in France, so i was kinda expecting it here too :(

Well i guess i'll have to wait till friday...