Villains for Batman 3

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Catwoman movie is completely awful.

I like Catwoman from the comic books but no way should she EVER be allowed in Nolan's film.

natalie wrote:Hey guys, you know what sarcasm is, don't you.
It's was a JOKE.
Sorry, I misunderstood you :D Withouth a smiley your comment looked so serious :D

Don't worry. But NOTHING about that movie could be serius, don't you think.

I wish that Heath were still alive so that Nolan could bring back the Joker and possibly team him up with the Riddler. Now that he has sadly passed away, I would like to see the following villains:
1. Riddler and Catwoman or Taila Al Ghul
2. Two-Face and Riddler
3. Two-Face and Catwoman
4. Black Mask and Riddler or Two-Face and Catwoman

5. Black Mask, Riddler, Two Face, Catwoman, Joker, Scarecrow, Ra's

please

can we stop with the catwoman??

how corny is that?

a lady that fathoms cats dressed in all leather? where could that possibly fit into nolan's universe?

talli wrote:please

how corny is that?

a lady that fathoms cats dressed in all leather? where could that possibly fit into nolan's universe?
o_o

dude.. Batman is a guy dressed like a Bat.. js..

Mr.Hmmm wrote:

how corny is that?

o_o

I actually addressed that in another thread, I'll just reproduce it here:

"As for Catwoman, a woman who dresses up in a leather cat costume (and therefore could easily be shot, stabbed, beaten severely, i.e. DIE) swinging from rooftops like Indiana Jones is not realistic. Batman's suit works because it is BODY ARMOR, Fox said so in "Begins." It was an infantry bullet proof design that was tailored to look like a bat, not the other way around. Unless Selina Kyle can have access to the R&D department of Wayne Enterprises and make a military suit look like a cat, she would not last one night on the streets of Gotham. It's not plausible."

Eternalist wrote:
Mr.Hmmm wrote:

how corny is that?

o_o

I actually addressed that in another thread, I'll just reproduce it here:

"As for Catwoman, a woman who dresses up in a leather cat costume (and therefore could easily be shot, stabbed, beaten severely, i.e. DIE) swinging from rooftops like Indiana Jones is not realistic. Batman's suit works because it is BODY ARMOR, Fox said so in "Begins." It was an infantry bullet proof design that was tailored to look like a bat, not the other way around. Unless Selina Kyle can have access to the R&D department of Wayne Enterprises and make a military suit look like a cat, she would not last one night on the streets of Gotham. It's not plausible."
The question wasn't "leather", it was "a woman dressed like a cat" in the Nolan-verse.

Mr.Hmmm wrote:The question wasn't "leather", it was "a woman dressed like a cat" in the Nolan-verse.
In that case, it makes perfect sense. Cats are scary as hell.