Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Artemis wrote:
December 25th, 2019, 12:19 am
What y'all get for Christmas?

My boyfriend got me a custom Twin Peaks charm bracelet and my discord group chat secret Santa got me the book One Hundred Years of Solitude.
incredible book.

i got gift cards mostly lol.

LelekPL wrote:
December 25th, 2019, 7:27 am
A couple of things for the new apartment mostly... and socks, obviously. When you get past a certain stage in your life as a man, you'll only be getting socks, ties or underwear for the rest of your life 😉
are they nice socks at least? like calvin klein socks or something?

Oh, they're very "festive" with different but thematically same patterns for each foot. What's cool about them is that 20% of the proceeds go to charity.

My wife on the other hand was very happy with her gift. Every year I write her a novel based on the Wizarding World but with her as the main protagonist. This year, however, I wrote an AABB rhymed short story based on the Grinch, and she seemed fo have a blast with it.

LelekPL wrote:
December 25th, 2019, 1:33 pm
Oh, they're very "festive" with different but thematically same patterns for each foot. What's cool about them is that 20% of the proceeds go to charity.

My wife on the other hand was very happy with her gift. Every year I write her a novel based on the Wizarding World but with her as the main protagonist. This year, however, I wrote an AABB rhymed short story based on the Grinch, and she seemed fo have a blast with it.
oh my god this is way too cute!!!!!

Artemis wrote:
December 25th, 2019, 2:14 pm
LelekPL wrote:
December 25th, 2019, 1:33 pm

oh my god this is way too cute!!!!!
Oh, thanks. I've meant to do one this year but with the tumultuous time I had, there was no chance I'd be able to do it so I had to improvise. Thankfully she also loves Grinch so a short story set during Christmas felt like a good idea and it payed off.

Watch this, I dare u.

I didn't get anything "for Christmas" but my uncle died as you guys know and I got his brand new MacBook Pro and his car, so my dad decided those are p solid gifts. he's not wrong lol.

my girlfriend bought me ridiculously expensive headphones for Valentine's Day so she's not allowed to buy me anything for a while lol.

-Vader

Artemis wrote:
December 28th, 2019, 6:26 pm
I Don't love myself so I read the responses to this tweet: https://twitter.com/pewresearch/status/ ... 03008?s=19

Why can't these people just like have their own kids or something? Why they gotta hate on minorities for having kids smh
gross

honestly if white people are that grossed out by poc having kids, then maybe we do deserve to “go extinct” lol

also, hispanic isn’t even a race