Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Posts: 42131
Joined: May 2010
Artemis wrote:
October 3rd, 2019, 10:05 pm
Can someone tell the plebs on r/movies that other cinematographers outside of Roger Deakins exist?

I love the dude but it's like that's the ONLY cinematographer they know of sheesh.
I’m sure they know other DPs.

Posts: 8290
Joined: August 2009
Allstar wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 12:41 am
Artemis wrote:
October 3rd, 2019, 10:05 pm
Can someone tell the plebs on r/movies that other cinematographers outside of Roger Deakins exist?

I love the dude but it's like that's the ONLY cinematographer they know of sheesh.
I’m sure they know other DPs.
This confidence in r/movies is really cute and so sweet.

Posts: 13413
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
which dp are you talking about allstar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posts: 7395
Joined: August 2012
i did not even know who roger deakins was before br2049

User avatar
Law
Posts: 16640
Joined: July 2010
Location: Moonlight Motel
Ruth wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 10:59 am
i did not even know who roger deakins was before br2049
leave

Posts: 8290
Joined: August 2009
Ruth wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 10:59 am
i did not even know who roger deakins was before br2049
that bi lighting really made him a household name

Posts: 7395
Joined: August 2012
Artemis wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 11:34 am
Ruth wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 10:59 am
i did not even know who roger deakins was before br2049
that bi lighting really made him a household name
it basically made his career

Posts: 8290
Joined: August 2009
Ruth wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 11:36 am
Artemis wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 11:34 am
Ruth wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 10:59 am
i did not even know who roger deakins was before br2049
that bi lighting really made him a household name
it basically made his career
Assassination of Jesse who?

Posts: 7395
Joined: August 2012
Artemis wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 11:37 am
Ruth wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 11:36 am
Artemis wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 11:34 am


that bi lighting really made him a household name
it basically made his career
Assassination of Jesse who?
i don’t watch old movies

Posts: 8290
Joined: August 2009
Ruth wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 11:42 am

i don’t watch old movies
idk if i'll even watch the joker tomorrow because it's already so fucking old

Post Reply