Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Artemis wrote:
September 23rd, 2019, 8:02 pm
At the Charli XCX concert. Everyone here is a child lol. I saw parents drop their kids off and a dad give his daughter cash for food and merch.

It's happening. I'm officially one of The Olds.
aren't you like 25?

Pratham wrote:
September 24th, 2019, 2:00 am
Artemis wrote:
September 23rd, 2019, 8:02 pm
At the Charli XCX concert. Everyone here is a child lol. I saw parents drop their kids off and a dad give his daughter cash for food and merch.

It's happening. I'm officially one of The Olds.
aren't you like 25?
Yes

I hate going to concerts now. It's not because of the other people but because of me. I just can't manage standing and listening to super loud music for two hours. It's too long, especially if the main act is late and I have to stand there and listen to some support band I don't care about. When the main act does finally show up, after 20 minutes I keep hoping for them to say it's their last song :P

I like going to classical music concerts with my wife, though. I'm not gonna lie, I might nod off for a couple of minutes there as well, but at least I'm sitting, it's comfortable, we can hold hands and it's not so loud. Thank god she likes classical music.

Yes classical music concerts are the best! And when you leave, your ears aren't so numb either.

When I left the Charli XCX show, my ears were just so numb after being bombarded by such loud music.

I had a super fun time, but I also kept hoping for the last song and got tired of standing for so long lol.

Artemis wrote:
September 24th, 2019, 5:29 am
Pratham wrote:
September 24th, 2019, 2:00 am

aren't you like 25?
Yes
you old then lol

Aren't you supposed to wear earplugs while attending concerts?

why the fuck did i even watch a trailer for parasite fully knowing it’s very likely not coming out here until... spring 2020 lmao

my jimmies are rustled and i just want to decease

Ruth wrote:
September 25th, 2019, 3:30 pm
why the fuck did i even watch a trailer for parasite fully knowing it’s very likely not coming out here until... spring 2020 lmao

What's wrong with ☠️
:ninja:

Master Virgo wrote:
September 25th, 2019, 3:43 pm
Ruth wrote:
September 25th, 2019, 3:30 pm

What's wrong with ☠️
:ninja:
yes but like i WaNt To HaVe A cInEmAtIc ExPeRiEnCe

i’ll just keep an open torrent tab for this and practice self restraint for the next 6 months or so

People really DM'd me after seeing my Instagram story wondering if I had a bf.