Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

grifball wrote:Image
Your avy is like Blair's.

Monicabbm wrote:Following him Zack Snyder, director of Superman Man Of Steel turned up with the world premiere of the film’s new trailer which will play before Oblivion starting on Friday. “There’s no competition between superheroes obviously but if there were he would win,” said the unabashed fan of the comic book hero. ” I am sorry to even have to say this now but we shot the movie on film and anamorphic. We wanted to give your cinemas a big giant movie movie.” He also acknowledged producer Christopher Nolan’s help in steering him in the right direction on the film during their first meeting. Nolan and his co-producers Emma Thomas and Chuck Roven were in the audience but oddly not introduced to the crowd. The trailer played well and Nolan seemed pleased with the reaction when I saw him afterwards.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/04/cinemac ... um=twitter
Chris Nolan is like god of movies.

07202012 wrote:
grifball wrote:Image
Your avy is like Blair's.
Or maybe Blairs is like mine. :shock:

So do we see a creature of Krypton flying there in the Krypton shots in the beginning of the trailer?

Did anyone spot lexcorp in the trailer.

grifball wrote:Did anyone spot lexcorp in the trailer.
Errrrrybody

Nomis1700 wrote:So do we see a creature of Krypton flying there in the Krypton shots in the beginning of the trailer?
Probably yes. We also see Supes fighting an alien (that looks like an... Octopus? Scorpion?) on Earth. Maybe it's another animal from Krypton or maybe it's from the Phantom Zone.

They've done such a wonderful job concealing action from the released footage I'm in a really good place right now I feel in terms of what I've seen. From here on out I'll avoid all footage.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:They've done such a wonderful job concealing action from the released footage I'm in a really good place right now I feel in terms of what I've seen. From here on out I'll avoid all footage.

-Vader
Yeah after a 3 min preview I think everyone has seen enough. I wasn't going to watch it but I'm fucking weak!