Joker (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
This might just be his new BvS looks like, where he snaps at people for no goddamn reason.

Can't he get a ban or something? Dude is getting irrationally angry at jokes. Literal jokes
If he's getting offended, it certainly says a lot about him.

Look at what capeshit does to people.

Not taking sides, not offended by jokes but the “gamer” stuff is very very silly. It’s such a weird generalization, MOST guys our generation play video games. It’s odd to use it as an insult you’re some kind of deplorable lol.

We're just rehashing memes that are centered around the film's discourse lol. If these jokes don't apply to you then you wouldn't get offended lmao.

Like I said, not offended. Just think it’s really silly and not that funny. The fake letterboxd reviews is hysterical though.

The concept of this movie is kind of silly though. Literally called Joker and someone is getting mad at people for making jokes.

It's like poetry.

Artemis wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 6:50 pm
The concept of this movie is kind of silly though. Literally called Joker and someone is getting mad at people for making jokes.

It's like poetry.
Yeah and I was more skeptical than anyone of this movie but there are a ton of rave reviews for this and that’s with certain critics having their knives out for it. Color me super intrigued now.

I wonder how this will all play out, especially with the American audiences.

Artemis wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 6:50 pm

It's like poetry.
It rhymes.
Roses are red,
Joker is gnarly,
normies beware,
gamers rise up
I can't rhyme :cry:
Last edited by Nistopher Colon on September 1st, 2019, 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master Virgo wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 6:19 pm
This might just be his new BvS looks like, where he snaps at people for no goddamn reason.
same with TLJ. he'd go nuclear at my general criticisms / responses to other members. clearly he might have something going on in his personal life, hopefully he gets that resolved.

the general conversation around the movie by all corners, including here, i mostly don't understand. memes or not. i'm sitting this one out until october.

-Vader