Red Sparrow (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
m4st4 wrote: but I'd like to see someone... unexpected. Like maybe that blondie gal from all those indie golds? Scottish Darling?

~ 8-)
No. Every role must go to Chastain.

Allstar wrote:
m4st4 wrote: but I'd like to see someone... unexpected. Like maybe that blondie gal from all those indie golds? Scottish Darling?

~ 8-)
Yeah this was how I came off I am sure...
Durden wrote: Marling would be great as well.
Both are faves, so would be stoked for either of them to work with Aronofksy.
Last edited by Durden on August 14th, 2013, 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allstar wrote:

~ 8-)
Maybe Joel Edgerton could work.

Jeff Sneider wrote:An individual close to RED SPARROW tells TheWrap that while Darren Aronofsky is the choice to direct, he has not received an offer.

nolannolanchrischris wrote:
Jeff Sneider wrote:An individual close to RED SPARROW tells TheWrap that while Darren Aronofsky is the choice to direct, he has not received an offer.
So for all we know Darren might just hand-wave the offer.

Allstar wrote:
Yes, great choice, but Theron's choices have been weird lately. Chastain and Marling wouldn't be bad, but why not give the chance to a someone with a lesser profile?

theseeker9175 wrote:but why not give the chance to a someone with a lesser profile?
sounds good to me.

This book was really good but yeah I'm not sure if Aronofsky is the right person for it so it's fine that he dropped.