No Time To Die (2020)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
BlairCo wrote:
September 25th, 2019, 8:15 am
Miles Messervy wrote:
September 24th, 2019, 7:22 pm
Some DB5 action

Oh look! People and cars actually on the roads! Remember in SPECTRE there was a chase scene where there wasn't any other car driving on the road, as though the people of Rome were anticipating an action scene that evening? Image
Apart from the opening sequence this is strangely true of all Spectre's sequences, that they seem to happen in a bubble. London is also notably and unrealisticly abandoned at night.

That Spectre chase was a waste of two phenomenal vehicles. No sense of speed, urgency, danger, challenge, just an absolute bore. Glad to see we’re likely in for something more stimulating this time around.

New look at Lashana Lynch, Lea Seydoux and a...mystery child?

mystery child :lol:

Made a thing

Actual teaser...hopefully/apparently any day now i.e. with Joker. It's been ready to go for a while, Fukunaga supposedly signed it off last week too.

Can't wait for the teaser, any indication how long it will be? I hope they don't show too much of the plot.

Nomis wrote:
September 28th, 2019, 8:55 am
Can't wait for the teaser, any indication how long it will be? I hope they don't show too much of the plot.
No idea at the moment but I suspect under two minutes and apparently according to someone who's seen an early cut in late August, lots of shots (possibly best looking Bond ever) and absolutely nothing about the story

aight cool

Sandgren is quite something

Ace

Location: [insert non-spoilery location here, that wasn't a spoiler to begin with]
I like the letters. Not sure about the rest of it though