Video Games Part II

A place to discuss music and video games.
good video content

I fucking need Doom Eternal.

DHOPW42 wrote:
January 29th, 2020, 8:44 am
I fucking need Doom Eternal.
Especially with all the delays.

Finally completed Hearthstone's latest single-palayer content on heroic difficulty.

I have to admit the content was kind of disappointing especially since it's the finale of the story being told. Since it got rid of the dungeon run format there's not much value in this content. The normal mode was basically walk in a park; on heroic mode most of the bosses are overpowered and unfair, or you find decks that can help you cheese your way through that rely on good draws ( these decks can deck help you defeat multiple bosses).

Havoc1st wrote:
February 14th, 2020, 7:21 am
Finally completed Hearthstone's latest single-palayer content on heroic difficulty.

I have to admit the content was kind of disappointing especially since it's the finale of the story being told. Since it got rid of the dungeon run format there's not much value in this content. The normal mode was basically walk in a park; on heroic mode most of the bosses are overpowered and unfair, or you find decks that can help you cheese your way through that rely on good draws ( these decks can deck help you defeat multiple bosses).
That's dissapointing.
I was waiting to buy all adventures at once when they come to conclusion.
I'll do this anyway, but still...
I've heard the story nowadays are better in HS than WoW : )

For TLOU: Part II I already bought/preordered:

Digital Deluxe Edition (Midnight release)
Collector's Edition Physical
Deluxe Edition art book
Ellie with bow Dark Horse statue

Time to stahp.