Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Posts: 13419
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
Michaelf2225 wrote:
October 16th, 2019, 3:08 pm
bout to pull the trigger on a 400 ft. roll of 35mm ama

am i happy about spending 300 dollars for the film, processing, and transfer of 6 minutes of footage? you bet your ass i am
share the pornhub link when you're done :thumbup:

Posts: 11229
Joined: December 2011
Location: Santa Barbara
Pratham wrote:
October 17th, 2019, 3:55 am
Michaelf2225 wrote:
October 16th, 2019, 3:08 pm
bout to pull the trigger on a 400 ft. roll of 35mm ama

am i happy about spending 300 dollars for the film, processing, and transfer of 6 minutes of footage? you bet your ass i am
share the pornhub link when you're done :thumbup:
Someone plz make 35mm porn. I'd be your biggest fan.

Posts: 13419
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai


now i'm looking forward to the little mermaid
no lol i lied

Posts: 8305
Joined: August 2009
Numbers wrote:
October 17th, 2019, 5:07 am
Pratham wrote:
October 17th, 2019, 3:55 am
Michaelf2225 wrote:
October 16th, 2019, 3:08 pm
bout to pull the trigger on a 400 ft. roll of 35mm ama

am i happy about spending 300 dollars for the film, processing, and transfer of 6 minutes of footage? you bet your ass i am
share the pornhub link when you're done :thumbup:
Someone plz make 35mm porn. I'd be your biggest fan.
Search for the vintage stuff on the porno sites.

Posts: 11229
Joined: December 2011
Location: Santa Barbara
Artemis wrote:
October 17th, 2019, 2:29 pm
Search for the vintage stuff on the porno sites.
Psh I want 2019 porn that's filmed in 35mm.

Posts: 8305
Joined: August 2009
Numbers wrote:
October 17th, 2019, 3:04 pm
Artemis wrote:
October 17th, 2019, 2:29 pm
Search for the vintage stuff on the porno sites.
Psh I want 2019 porn that's filmed in 35mm.
smh vintage is where it's at tbh

Posts: 3295
Joined: October 2014
Location: Philly
Numbers wrote:
October 17th, 2019, 5:07 am
Pratham wrote:
October 17th, 2019, 3:55 am
Michaelf2225 wrote:
October 16th, 2019, 3:08 pm
bout to pull the trigger on a 400 ft. roll of 35mm ama

am i happy about spending 300 dollars for the film, processing, and transfer of 6 minutes of footage? you bet your ass i am
share the pornhub link when you're done :thumbup:
Someone plz make 35mm porn. I'd be your biggest fan.
unfortunately im not shooting on anamorphics but if i was i think that’d be the equivalent of porn

Posts: 8305
Joined: August 2009
I have to pay for my own health insurance next year and doing the math right now tells me that I'm gonna be broke as a joke next year.

Smh.

Posts: 13419
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
I made a spreadsheet for next 6 months.

Current bank balance - Expected expenses + Month's salary = Bank balance at the beginning of the next month - Expected expenses... for next six months.

I fucking hated what it told me.

Posts: 11229
Joined: December 2011
Location: Santa Barbara
Artemis wrote:
October 18th, 2019, 3:30 pm
I have to pay for my own health insurance next year and doing the math right now tells me that I'm gonna be broke as a joke next year.

Smh.
is ur life a tragedy or a comedy?????

Post Reply