Disney+'s The Mandalorian

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Man, looks gorgeous in Pro Res quality. Alexa LF + Panavision Ultra Vista is a great combo. Would look better on film but the texture here is quite nice. Feels right in a way Rogue One didn't for some reason, has to be the contrastier image compared to the low contrast, underexposed look in Rogue One.

15 million per episode definitely pays off.

where did you get the ProRess link tho

This looks great and Ludwig's music in the trailer was awesome.

The footage looks good. Fraser's work is beautiful

Bacon wrote:
August 25th, 2019, 3:37 pm
We have no idea if it is Ludwig's score though.

Jax_Teller wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 3:01 am
Bacon wrote:
August 25th, 2019, 3:37 pm
We have no idea if it is Ludwig's score though.
I'm almost positive that was him

For a guy that’s only interested in the Obi-Wan show of all things Star Wars going forward you sure comment in a lot of other Star Wars threads.

Allstar wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 6:34 pm
For a guy that’s only interested in the Obi-Wan show of all things Star Wars going forward you sure comment in a lot of other Star Wars threads.
You totally would be the one to complain about this in every thread. Personally I think it's worse for someone to post about said person when they actually find something surprising or interesting. Are you physically able to not derail threads? I literally just commented yesterday saying that the footage impressed me -- why bring it up like this other than to create conflict or provoke a reaction?

I'm not excited for TROS. I'm curious how they end it because I'm invested in the series, but all the anticipation is killed for me. I'm indifferent on Cassian's show. I want to believe Rian's trilogy could be cool, but after TLJ I'm not convinced. I wasn't really interested in The Mandalorian at all but that footage admittedly looked great, and the Obi-Wan show is the only thing I'm fully on board with from the get-go. Surprised that you needed me to spell it out for you.

I'll be a guest on The Take's Mandalorian podcast series, co-hosted by OneHeatMinute's Blake Howard and Nerdist's Lindsey Romain (who is also one of the major forces in Star Wars Twitter and a terrific critic overall). I'm excited.

https://www.flicks.com.au/news/announci ... ndalorian/

-Vader

Neat. I’ll be honest though her reylo podcast sounds pretty dumb.