Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on July 17, 2020.
Ace
Posts: 1239
Joined: November 2012

Posts: 488
Joined: July 2018
It's official: JDW is a good looking son of a bitch.

Jealous.

Posts: 19385
Joined: June 2012
Location: 1860s, New England
he's looking sharp af

also they're in Norway now

Posts: 736
Joined: January 2013
Nomis wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 11:35 am
he's looking sharp af

also they're in Norway now
How you know they're in Norway?

Posts: 1133
Joined: September 2014
Nomis wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 11:35 am
he's looking sharp af

also they're in Norway now
Source?

Posts: 126
Joined: March 2013
radewart wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 6:59 pm
Insomniac wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 7:33 am
More from today:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... stead.html
I still think that based on Debecki's clothing she looks like someone from the 50/60's or trying to blend in during that time period. But then there was the pictures from Italy of her in a modern looking wetsuit, so who knows.
There’s no actual time travel in this movie. I don’t know what’s leading people to keep going on about this?

Posts: 736
Joined: January 2013
We really don't know anything about the movie besides that it features "international espionage".

Posts: 276
Joined: March 2019
Sharkboy wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 6:29 pm
radewart wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 6:59 pm
Insomniac wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 7:33 am
More from today:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... stead.html
I still think that based on Debecki's clothing she looks like someone from the 50/60's or trying to blend in during that time period. But then there was the pictures from Italy of her in a modern looking wetsuit, so who knows.
There’s no actual time travel in this movie. I don’t know what’s leading people to keep going on about this?
Collider and Screenrant said that Tenet will involve the space-time continuum, and the shooting photos in Estonia confirm that.

Posts: 847
Joined: December 2017
Collins wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 8:02 pm
Sharkboy wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 6:29 pm
radewart wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 6:59 pm


I still think that based on Debecki's clothing she looks like someone from the 50/60's or trying to blend in during that time period. But then there was the pictures from Italy of her in a modern looking wetsuit, so who knows.
There’s no actual time travel in this movie. I don’t know what’s leading people to keep going on about this?
Collider and Screenrant said that Tenet will involve the space-time continuum, and the shooting photos in Estonia confirm that.
Absolutely not. Space-time continuum doesn't necessarely means time travel. It's just a scientific theory.

And the set photos didn't confirm anything at all, I don't know where you see this.

Again, all of these since the beginning is purely speculations.
We know absolutely nothing about the project.
Last edited by Nomis on September 1st, 2019, 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: don't quote like this...

Posts: 126
Joined: March 2013
Collins wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 8:02 pm
Sharkboy wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 6:29 pm
radewart wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 6:59 pm


I still think that based on Debecki's clothing she looks like someone from the 50/60's or trying to blend in during that time period. But then there was the pictures from Italy of her in a modern looking wetsuit, so who knows.
There’s no actual time travel in this movie. I don’t know what’s leading people to keep going on about this?
Collider and Screenrant said that Tenet will involve the space-time continuum, and the shooting photos in Estonia confirm that.
All speculation, again. Nothing about this film has shown that anything time travel related is in the movie.
Last edited by Nomis on September 1st, 2019, 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: don't quote like this...

Post Reply