Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on July 17, 2020.
Yes, bring them on.

Dat sweet 65mm camera

Also is Debicki holding a smartphone? Would that be the first time Nolan uses one in his films lol

Also in that link^ IMAX 8-)

Nomis wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 7:51 am

Also is Debicki holding a smartphone? Would that be the first time Nolan uses one in his films lol
literally a subplot in the dark knight smh

we deserve a better class of mods

Oh lollll now I remember

I've been stuck in 1500s England of course

I don't know if this is significant or not but you never know:
The cameras were rolling at the gates of listed Cannon Hall in Cannon Place on Tuesday with onlookers watching Ms Debicki and Mr Washington, the star of BlacKkKlansman, at work. The building is the childhood home of gothic novelist Daphne du Maurier, author of Rebecca and The Birds.

The £28m mansion was the setting for the haunting Bunny Lake Is Missing, now regarded as cult classic, which was filmed there in the 1960s.

I'm getting the vibe that Debicki is a schoolteacher. Or maybe child psychologist? Something with child care.

They're generally not mega well paid professions and Debicki's outfit looks expensive. Her handbag looks expensive as well, not that I have any idea what these things cost!

Insomniac wrote:
August 28th, 2019, 5:04 pm
I don't know if this is significant or not but you never know:
The cameras were rolling at the gates of listed Cannon Hall in Cannon Place on Tuesday with onlookers watching Ms Debicki and Mr Washington, the star of BlacKkKlansman, at work. The building is the childhood home of gothic novelist Daphne du Maurier, author of Rebecca and The Birds.

The £28m mansion was the setting for the haunting Bunny Lake Is Missing, now regarded as cult classic, which was filmed there in the 1960s.
fukkk

I believe more and more that this movie will be his ultimate dedicated and love letter/homage to Hitchcock.