355 (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Artemis wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 3:31 pm
She approached him to direct 355 during Dark Phoenix. They didn't know it would be a bomb tbf.
They should have! Lol

Every movie production should consult a psychic. If the tarot cards say it'll be a flop, they stop production. If the tarot cards say it'll be a hit, they go forward.

Artemis wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 3:43 pm
Every movie production should consult a psychic. If the tarot cards say it'll be a flop, they stop production. If the tarot cards say it'll be a hit, they go forward.
i believe they're called test screenings

Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 4:46 pm
Artemis wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 3:43 pm
they do they're called test screenings
Yeah but what I'm talking about happens before they put hella amounts of money into filming and shit.

Kinberg had the resume of a hack screenwriter, it should have been obvious he would be a hack director. It’s an insult he was hired for this women led project with great talents.

Lol his movies where he was a scribe have made money though.

I hope this is good though since I like the cast and it seems like a cool concept.

January is not viewed as a dumping ground like it use to be by studios. Some recent films have had good openings in that month: Glass, Split, American Sniper, Lone Survivor, Taken 3, Ride Along 2. Sony's got Bad Boys 3 opening in mid-January next year.

Yeah that's what I'm hoping for. It's a month with no competition so with good marketing and word of mouth this could do good box office.

And I'm all for movies being released in months that were previously considered dead. Keeps the year interesting.

Artemis wrote:
August 21st, 2019, 1:20 am
And I'm all for movies being released in months that were previously considered dead. Keeps the year interesting.
For sure.

Ace
Looks like they are going to CGI Fan Bingbing’s face onto someone else’s body for the movie...

Last edited by Ace on September 9th, 2019, 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.