Avengers: Endgame (2019)

All non-Nolan related entertainment discussion. Join the fun!
Posts: 12887
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
Artemis wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 2:57 pm
Pratham wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 2:54 pm

French?
Well, he is German so being called that is even worse.
Is he actually German or an American whose German great-great-great-grandparents came to America?

That's one thing about Americans which I find hilariously fascinating.

PS: Trying to find Jim Jefferies bit about Americans in Ireland. Link me up if anyone knows it.

Posts: 53589
Joined: May 2010
Brie Larson’s ego is flying too high these days.

Posts: 17733
Joined: June 2012
Location: King's Landing
What's up then?

Also, I haven't seen Captain Marvel but without getting to spoiler-y with the plot, is there anything I should know before heading into Endgame next week?

Posts: 976
Joined: August 2011
Location: Poznan, Poland
m4st4 wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 6:23 am
Brie Larson’s ego is flying too high these days.
What did she do this time?

Posts: 6994
Joined: August 2009
Pratham wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 5:32 am
Artemis wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 2:57 pm
Pratham wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 2:54 pm

French?
Well, he is German so being called that is even worse.
Is he actually German or an American whose German great-great-great-grandparents came to America?

That's one thing about Americans which I find hilariously fascinating.

PS: Trying to find Jim Jefferies bit about Americans in Ireland. Link me up if anyone knows it.
Actually German. But yeah Americans can be hilarious with the heritage thing.

A lot of fat ugly Midwestern alt right men love talking about their Viking heritage or Swedish heritage or whatever and they love to claim their accomplishments as their own because they have nothing going on in their lives.

Posts: 17733
Joined: June 2012
Location: King's Landing
So American has become a different ethnicity, other than Native American? lol

Posts: 6808
Joined: August 2012
poplar wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 6:31 am
m4st4 wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 6:23 am
Brie Larson’s ego is flying too high these days.
What did she do this time?
Probably nothing. Didn’t you know women actresses weren’t allowed to be sassy or sarcastic in press junkets? Chris Hemsworth like totally hates her guts now!!

:lol: :lol:

Posts: 218
Joined: January 2019
Nomis wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 6:27 am
What's up then?

Also, I haven't seen Captain Marvel but without getting to spoiler-y with the plot, is there anything I should know before heading into Endgame next week?
Hard to say. Depend if some other character from the film appear in Endgame, the way many characters from Black Panther appeared in Infinity war.
Some of the secondary characters have interesting arcs which would affect their behaviour in Endgame.

Posts: 17733
Joined: June 2012
Location: King's Landing
Yeah that was the problem with Infinity War for me, I hadn't seen Black Panther yet so I had no idea who those supporting characters were nor their relation to T'Challa...

Anything about Carol herself for Endgame?
Last edited by Nomis on April 17th, 2019, 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posts: 53589
Joined: May 2010
Ruth wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 7:19 am
poplar wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 6:31 am
m4st4 wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 6:23 am
Brie Larson’s ego is flying too high these days.
What did she do this time?
Probably nothing. Didn’t you know women actresses weren’t allowed to be sassy or sarcastic in press junkets? Chris Hemsworth like totally hates her guts now!!

:lol: :lol:
If only she were... But I’m talking her interviews in general.

Post Reply