The Official Nolan Fans v3 Feature Requests Thread

Have any ideas for improvements? Run into any bugs? Let us know here.
Site Admin
Andrea wrote:Uhm... I've quoted just a part of your speech and I was talking about the necessity of quoting the whole post, haven't you just incepted me? :JGLface:
Hehe. :lol:
solo2001 wrote:Alright, whatever. I wasn't that attached to the idea anyways. :mrgreen:
So maybe we can agree that no embedded quotes should be allowed?

That many quotes within quotes is too unstable.

no it is possible.

thenextnolan wrote:
no it is possible.
You just have to add a character limit :think:

dagn96 wrote:
thenextnolan wrote:
no it is possible.
You just have to add a character limit :think:
A powerful character limit...

no it is possible.
You just have to add a character limit :think:[/quote]
[/quote]

No, a powerful charecter limit.

Well I think there should be at least ONE quote box. It's a useful tool.

Oh wait, was I supposed to do the next line from Inception? ;)

solo2001 wrote:Well I think there should be at least ONE quote box. It's a useful tool.

Oh wait, was I supposed to do the next line from Inception? ;)
if its necessary.

Any chance of a 'thanks' button mod - so you can give props to someone for posting something without filling up a thread with posts that just say 'thanks'?

Anne Elk (Miss) wrote:Any chance of a 'thanks' button mod - so you can give props to someone for posting something without filling up a thread with posts that just say 'thanks'?
I don't like the idea, it's colder than the reply. And IMO it would be good for... I don't know, imagine a forum where users distribute screenplays, well, there the 'thanks' button fits. To this day, I've never found a topic where the thanks replies were so annoying..

Andrea wrote:
Anne Elk (Miss) wrote:Any chance of a 'thanks' button mod - so you can give props to someone for posting something without filling up a thread with posts that just say 'thanks'?
I don't like the idea, it's colder than the reply. And IMO it would be good for... I don't know, imagine a forum where users distribute screenplays, well, there the 'thanks' button fits. To this day, I've never found a topic where the thanks replies were so annoying..
It wouldn't replace you making a comment if you wanted to, it would just offer an alternative to posting a comment that doesn't enhance the thread. If you want to say "that was good because..." then you still could. If you want to say just "thanks" then it saves the thread showing up as 'new' just because someone said "thanks."