Half-Life: Alyx

A place to discuss music and video games.
Pratham wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:Doesn't Portal 2 take place ages after the Half Life games since Chell was in stasis?
I've read that its HL - Portal - HL2 - Portal 2.
I believe that is correct. Chell escapes, only to find herself in the midst of HL3 chaos.

Watch this be exclusive for the steambox.

No way it's an exclusive.

Since I'm game-less in my new app, decided to install HL2 and Episodes on my laptop. Boy how I missed Alyx Vance... and all the levels.

m4st4 wrote:Since I'm game-less in my new app, decided to install HL2 and Episodes on my laptop. Boy how I missed Alyx Vance... and all the levels.
:thumbup:

EDIT: And VALVe's not known for releasing platform exclusives.

Bacon wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Since I'm game-less in my new app, decided to install HL2 and Episodes on my laptop. Boy how I missed Alyx Vance... and all the levels.
:thumbup:

EDIT: And VALVe's not known for releasing platform exclusives.
Every encounter is unique and everything feels meticulously built from scratch.

Since Gaben openly started to embrace the consoles years ago as well as PCs they're definitely going multi-plat for HL3 and other sequels.

Rubbing salt in the wound, today's Steam deal is 75% off all things Half-Life #1

Half-Life, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life: Source, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode 1, Half-Life 2: Episode 2, Half-Life 2: Lost Cost, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, and Team Fortress Classic.

All for US$9.99. The entire Half-Life 2 saga for ~US$6.50.

Assholes.

Seriously. Stop dreaming guys. They probably will release new expansion for Portal 2 called "Portal 2: Portal More"...