Trailer #2

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on July 17, 2020.
This one is very good as well

antovolk wrote:
December 30th, 2019, 5:49 pm
Fun fact - according to the guys who made it, this trailer is called...MOBIUS

https://jaxfilm.com/films/tenet/
Interesting. That only makes me wonder how Nolan is planning to play with such concept within the story which makes it more captivating. I'm assuming mobius might be referring to mobius strip, right?

Safe to assume it might be referring to 'infinite loops' of time?

Wow, that's cool... I wonder, if the film will explore time manipulation in the most scientific way possible, inspired heavily by real tenets (hehe) of theoretical physics.

"Merry-go-round"

A Möbius strip, band, or loop is a surface with only one side (when embedded in three-dimensional Euclidean space) and only one boundary. The Möbius strip has the mathematical property of being unorientable. It can be realized as a ruled surface. Its discovery is attributed to the German mathematicians Johann Benedict Listing and then independently August Ferdinand Möbius in 1858

The Special One wrote:
December 29th, 2019, 1:41 am
agree, Silence was a masterwork
I saw it in theaters three times and read the novel beforehand. Loved it.

It's quite difficult to see, and I haven't prepared screenshots, but take a look at both the high tower jump scenes in the trailer. The one where they go up, and the one towards the end when they jump down - I swear you can see people walk backwards on the ground in those shots. The first jumping shot only has one person walking by on the ground, so it's debatable, but in the second shot you can see a number of people.

All I'm saying is... what the fuck is this movie, and how does this time reversal thing work. I'm dying to know.

DHOPW42 wrote:
December 31st, 2019, 10:00 am
I swear you can see people walk backwards on the ground in those shots.
This shot?

Last edited by kjjmhqls on December 31st, 2019, 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.