Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on July 17, 2020.
Ace wrote:
July 27th, 2019, 6:27 am
Yep it was Dimple Kapadia.

The white hair completely threw me off :lol:

What in the world is that wagon thing?

Nomis wrote:
July 27th, 2019, 5:48 am
hol' up

how have they modified that IMAX camera? It clearly looks like IMAX but it seems like they have done something with the film... Have Nolan and Van Hoytema finally cracked shooting dialogue with IMAX?
They've shot dialogue with IMAX on the last few movies lol. They figured that out a long time ago

costume design is TIMELESS. its kind of a mindfuck
gropercity wrote:
July 27th, 2019, 6:47 am
What in the world is that wagon thing?
for the steadicam operator to stand on while they do a walk n talk

Location: [insert non-spoilery location here, that wasn't a spoiler to begin with]
Yeah the outfits have all been fucking gorgeous. This movie looks more insane each day

Nomis wrote:
July 27th, 2019, 5:48 am
hol' up

how have they modified that IMAX camera? It clearly looks like IMAX but it seems like they have done something with the film... Have Nolan and Van Hoytema finally cracked shooting dialogue with IMAX?
I thought it looked like a modified IMAX camera at first but I don't think that's the case. The body of an IMAX camera looks shorter than that (without the mag) and almost resembles a cube. Plus, it would have IMAX logos all over it. I think this one is just a non-IMAX 65mm camera. The film runs vertically so that should give it away.

gropercity wrote:
July 27th, 2019, 6:51 am
They've shot dialogue with IMAX on the last few movies lol. They figured that out a long time ago
Not without tricks. Helmets in Interstellar and masks in Dunkirk. Actually, if you listen carefully, you can hear some of the camera's noise seep through the dialogue track in Dunkirk. They tried to filter it out as much as they could but it's there - sounds almost like a sizzle.

Didn't realize how loud the camera is until I watched a First Man featurette and it's really, really noisy.

Ace

I need more videos like this, seriously.

So, Dimple has arrived, but is this Mustafa Shakir in the red?

I need to know what this film is about. Come on, WB. Just fucking announce it.