Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on July 17, 2020.
Nomis wrote:
October 31st, 2019, 7:13 am
You know, the possibility of it being related to Inception in any sort of way set aside, I just think it's very very exciting Nolan is crafting another large scale espionage action/thriller with a mysterious sci-fi element. Like there was said about Nolan doing Bond, there are restrictions with the franchise and like Nolan has said, he loves Bond and there's basically some of it in almost every film he's made. So him making something in the vein of Bond but with a fresh take is just incredibly exciting. Just as Inception was. I mean sure, I'd be down if this is indeed in some way related to Inception because that opens a whole other set of possibilities as to where to go next and how exactly they would be intertwined. However, I would be just as much excited if not more, if it is it's own thing.

I just love how absolutely bonkers those set pics/videos are and all the beautiful locations they shot in the last couple of months.

I really can't wait to find out more about it, to see more with the next trailer but on the other hand, I'd like to go in as blind as I did with Inception. I had only seen the first two teaser trailers with that one and read and saw nothing other than that beforehand.
With all the secrecy around it, whatever it is, it's, for sure, going to be something mindblowing, unique and special.

"An event film"

it's a world war 3 movie.
no other possibility.

No, it's not... :facepalm:

Ace
radewart wrote:
October 15th, 2019, 2:57 am
https://twitter.com/Ibabysky/status/1183973366241214466

Plane crash...The Instagram account in the link is the same lady who posted the picture of the gold bar.
I work in the fabrication industry and today my boss told me that his close friend (I'll leave his name out) is working on "a new movie by Christopher Nolan" which is how I found out about Tenet. This guy does mechanical engineering and has apparently been rigging up a couple airplanes on hydraulics so that they can toss and turn (making me think of opening scene to Dark Knight Rises mixed with Inception's hallway rig) and from the sound of it, the purpose of this rig is to get a shot of "airplanes crashing into an airport". This friend couldn't reveal much, so I could be misinformed but I figured I would toss that tidbit on here to aid in wild speculation since we know so little about this film lol. Sounds pretty hardcore though. Gotta love Nolan's practical sets!
https://www.reddit.com/r/tenet/comment ... =post_body

what the fuck

also I should stop visiting this thread

also what the fuck

Cameo by Tom Hardy

Don’t let your memes be dreams

Interesting, so Nolan is going to crash an actual airplane.
I suppose a working flyable airplane will be filmed with gold bars falling from it. Nolan will then cut to a non-flyable airplane that is rigged with hydraulics driving down the runway attempting to land safely but will instead crash into the airport?

Ace wrote:
November 5th, 2019, 2:42 pm
radewart wrote:
October 15th, 2019, 2:57 am
https://twitter.com/Ibabysky/status/1183973366241214466

Plane crash...The Instagram account in the link is the same lady who posted the picture of the gold bar.
I work in the fabrication industry and today my boss told me that his close friend (I'll leave his name out) is working on "a new movie by Christopher Nolan" which is how I found out about Tenet. This guy does mechanical engineering and has apparently been rigging up a couple airplanes on hydraulics so that they can toss and turn (making me think of opening scene to Dark Knight Rises mixed with Inception's hallway rig) and from the sound of it, the purpose of this rig is to get a shot of "airplanes crashing into an airport". This friend couldn't reveal much, so I could be misinformed but I figured I would toss that tidbit on here to aid in wild speculation since we know so little about this film lol. Sounds pretty hardcore though. Gotta love Nolan's practical sets!
https://www.reddit.com/r/tenet/comment ... =post_body

I don't understand how a guy that says that he's "sitting in front of a blank page" comes up with things like this.