Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

An original action espionage film releasing in IMAX on July 17, 2020.
Posts: 507
Joined: July 2018
The only person I recognize for sure is Hoyte, haha.

Posts: 822
Joined: January 2013

Posts: 91
Joined: April 2019
radewart wrote:
September 2nd, 2019, 10:21 pm
This is the link the picture is from: https://twitter.com/Mkersh1/with_replies

Guy says Debicki was filming. Location is Mews??
Looks like John David leaning against the building in a grey suit on the left wall there.

Mews are a type of home, not an area in London, so could be anywhere, I suppose.

Posts: 220
Joined: November 2018
Angus wrote:
September 2nd, 2019, 10:17 pm
The only person I recognize for sure is Hoyte, haha.
well in the pic i can spot chris and hoyte, on the front of the car theres melinda who`s been the stills photographer since interstellar if my recolection is correct.

gimme more C_a_R_s_D-R_I_v_i_n_g_b_A_c_k_w_a-R_D_S

Posts: 3496
Joined: June 2010
Nicolaslabra wrote:
September 2nd, 2019, 11:44 pm
Angus wrote:
September 2nd, 2019, 10:17 pm
The only person I recognize for sure is Hoyte, haha.
well in the pic i can spot chris and hoyte, on the front of the car theres melinda who`s been the stills photographer since interstellar if my recolection is correct.
Debicki right next to Chris.

Posts: 146
Joined: March 2013
Angus wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 2:32 pm
Anyone who doesn't think this movie is about time manipulation in some capacity is smokin' crack. :lol:
Maybe as much as Dunkirk manipulated time as in its layout and editing. but one fake 4chan summary and people want it to be a time travel movie so bad they are seeing things that aren’t there.

But from everything we’ve actually seen, the north by northwest comparison seems more appropriate, but I guess that isn’t cool enough for the kids. The same people thought Dunkirk was going to have hints of sci fi because Nolan wouldn’t make a straight up war movie. :roll:

Posts: 229
Joined: July 2019
Angus wrote:
September 2nd, 2019, 10:17 pm
The only person I recognize for sure is Hoyte, haha.
Nolan is literally standing right in front of him

Posts: 864
Joined: December 2017
Sharkboy wrote:
September 3rd, 2019, 2:53 am
Angus wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 2:32 pm
Anyone who doesn't think this movie is about time manipulation in some capacity is smokin' crack. :lol:
Maybe as much as Dunkirk manipulated time as in its layout and editing. but one fake 4chan summary and people want it to be a time travel movie so bad they are seeing things that aren’t there.

But from everything we’ve actually seen, the north by northwest comparison seems more appropriate, but I guess that isn’t cool enough for the kids. The same people thought Dunkirk was going to have hints of sci fi because Nolan wouldn’t make a straight up war movie. :roll:
I totally agree with you, so far absolutely no clue points out that it'll be about time travel, absolutely not. That's why I keep saying that for instance nothing proves that it'll be about sci-fi elements.

I want Nolan to surprise us again and no doubt he'll do it.

And yes about the "North by Northwest" comparison.
And the "romantic thriller" description is probably going to be true in a certain way.
The project was described as "innovative", again, it has to be something special than just a simple "time travel" thing.

He'll plays with the notion of time again yes, but not necessarily with a story about "time travel".

Posts: 209
Joined: January 2013
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Sharkboy wrote:
September 3rd, 2019, 2:53 am
Angus wrote:
September 1st, 2019, 2:32 pm
Anyone who doesn't think this movie is about time manipulation in some capacity is smokin' crack. :lol:
Maybe as much as Dunkirk manipulated time as in its layout and editing. but one fake 4chan summary and people want it to be a time travel movie so bad they are seeing things that aren’t there.

But from everything we’ve actually seen, the north by northwest comparison seems more appropriate, but I guess that isn’t cool enough for the kids. The same people thought Dunkirk was going to have hints of sci fi because Nolan wouldn’t make a straight up war movie. :roll:
I wouldn’t call or refer to Dunkirk as a “straight up war movie”. It is much more of a thriller than it is a war film and with its narrative structure and experimental editing, it’s far from straight up or traditional.

Post Reply