Dunkirk Industry/Celebrity Buzz

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Posts: 3518
Joined: June 2010

Posts: 1127
Joined: May 2010
Location: in a dream
These reactions are getting me excited but I want to see some critic reactions. I would love to be invited to one of those screenings.

Posts: 443
Joined: June 2017
Location: Holland
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:I would love to be invited to one of those screenings.
We all do.

Posts: 231
Joined: January 2014
When should we expect to get industry/celebrity buzz starting to flood in? There are only less than 2 weeks to go? Does the embargo say, "you must not say if you liked it or not?" Only a handful of people have seen it so far? Where are all the reactions? Did it take this long for Interstellar too?

Posts: 8858
Joined: December 2011
dsus4gtr wrote:When should we expect to get industry/celebrity buzz starting to flood in? There are only less than 2 weeks to go? Does the embargo say, "you must not say if you liked it or not?" Only a handful of people have seen it so far? Where are all the reactions? Did it take this long for Interstellar too?
For press it says - no reactions on social media nor full reviews.

Posts: 1096
Joined: August 2011
Location: Poznan, Poland
I can't deny it. I'm a little woried about this policy.

Posts: 2590
Joined: January 2016
Location: The Netherlands
I think it's sort of a standard policy for Nolan's films.

Posts: 8858
Joined: December 2011
Willem wrote:I think it's sort of a standard policy for Nolan's films.
indeed - and for WB anyway, WW being pretty much the only recent exception

Posts: 395
Joined: June 2017
Willem wrote:I think it's sort of a standard policy for Nolan's films.
I could have sworn Interstellar got some reactions before reviews hit. Maybe not from critics because I do remember being very surprised at the reception when it hit.

Posts: 181
Joined: October 2014
Spert wrote:
Willem wrote:I think it's sort of a standard policy for Nolan's films.
I could have sworn Interstellar got some reactions before reviews hit. Maybe not from critics because I do remember being very surprised at the reception when it hit.
I was surprised too.It started off with alot of rotten reviews. I hope Dunkirk wont be harshly reviewed because of Nolan.I expect reactions to start coming in after tomorrow.
Last edited by mosh89 on July 9th, 2017, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply