Cillian Murphy As "Shivering Soldier"

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Location: You'll find me in the region of the summer stars✶*¨*✫
willaartwillem wrote:I watched Peaky Blinders. He's fucking brilliant in it.
I've gotten mixed reviews (from fans of Cillians) on PB. I noticed it's on Netflix though so I will definitely check it out!

Nik82 wrote:
I've gotten mixed reviews (from fans of Cillians) on PB. I noticed it's on Netflix though so I will definitely check it out!
So, I must say: they are stupid. Cillian is absolutely nailing Tommy Shelby role.

poplar wrote:
Nik82 wrote:
So, I must say: they are stupid. Cillian is absolutely nailing Tommy Shelby role.
True. The scenes he shares with Tom Hardy are fucking brilliant too.

Banter wrote:
poplar wrote:
True. The scenes he shares with Tom Hardy are fucking brilliant too.
How the hell did I not know Tom was in it, too!? Definitely watching it now!
I did hear it's Western-y which is normally not my thing but we'll see.

I hope he told Harry that buns glazing joke. Then this could have really happened.

LOL I thought about Harry when I read that bun joke, too. I wouldn't doubt if Cillian got it from him. :D

That joke. :lol:

Cillian and Tom spotted by a Universal employee at Universal Studios in LA on Tuesday, Aug 16. Supposedly there was also a sighting Wednesday.

Cillian talked briefly about Dunkirk and Nolan on Kermode and Mayo's Film Review podcast. You can find it on iTunes. He mentions it at the end of the interview. Mayo also discusses a moment during an Interview where he and Nolan started discussing conspiracy theories.