Teaser/Trailer#1

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
AsianVersionOfET wrote:Fuck me is that survival is victory shit real? :shock: :thumbup:
It better be real

willaartwillem wrote:
Innovator wrote:I might be wrong, but I think I've read somewhere here that WB sometimes publishes their trailers at like 12:30AM GMT? This is, assuming the article is correct...
I thought I read 22:30 UTC somewhere... Wasn't that the time the trailer for The Accountant was uploaded a couple of days ago? Could be totally wrong though
WB only did that for Accountant, that was the only exception to the 10am PT/6pm UK time rule for online-only drops (except special stuff like TV debuts, SDCC, etc)

So expecting it around this time tomorrow.

cartman3289 wrote:From Christopher Nolan, director of The Dark Knight Trilogy, Inception, and Interstellar

At the point of crisis
At the point of annihilation
Survival is victory

DUNKIRK

Summer 2017
So excited!

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
cartman3289 wrote:From Christopher Nolan, director of The Dark Knight Trilogy, Inception, and Interstellar

At the point of crisis
At the point of annihilation
Survival is victory

DUNKIRK

Summer 2017
Already been said but awesome tagline. :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

antovolk wrote:
willaartwillem wrote:
Innovator wrote:I might be wrong, but I think I've read somewhere here that WB sometimes publishes their trailers at like 12:30AM GMT? This is, assuming the article is correct...
I thought I read 22:30 UTC somewhere... Wasn't that the time the trailer for The Accountant was uploaded a couple of days ago? Could be totally wrong though
WB only did that for Accountant, that was the only exception to the 10am PT/6pm UK time rule for online-only drops (except special stuff like TV debuts, SDCC, etc)

So expecting it around this time tomorrow.
What about Nolan-only drops?

WoW

Don't leave us hanging, Cartman.

In reply to anyone who has asked, it is real. The trailer has all footage from the film and is probably the biggest "teaser" of all of Nolan's films. It also seems like the most daunting of his films. Can't wait until it's officially released online but you really need to see it on the biggest screen possible. The beaches, the soldiers....the cinematography just looks incredible and shows absolutely nothing about the premise. I just don't want to upload it for obvious reasons.

cartman3289 wrote:In reply to anyone who has asked, it is real. The trailer has all footage from the film and is probably the biggest "teaser" of all of Nolan's films. It also seems like the most daunting of his films. Can't wait until it's officially released online but you really need to see it on the biggest screen possible. The beaches, the soldiers....the cinematography just looks incredible and shows absolutely nothing about the premise. I just don't want to upload it for obvious reasons.
Sound great. Do you have the footage?

Be a hero and a real human being. Please, PM me.

So a bootleg exists. :o