Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Don't you guys think it would have been a way better and smarter move to attach this trailer to X-Men? I mean, X-Men has bigger stars, a bigger name, a bigger audience and it now looks like it's also a much better movie than Godzilla. This would have been the movie to attach the trailer to in my opinion.

chocoboba wrote:Don't you guys think it would have been a way better and smarter move to attach this trailer to X-Men? I mean, X-Men has bigger stars, a bigger name, a bigger audience and it now looks like it's also a much better movie than Godzilla. This would have been the movie to attach the trailer to in my opinion.
X-Men - Fox
Godzilla - WB/Legendary
Interstellar - Paramount/WB/Legendary

Not saying it's impossible to put it in front of a FOX movie, but it is probably cheaper/easier to promote in front of your own film.

nolannolanchrischris wrote:
chocoboba wrote:Don't you guys think it would have been a way better and smarter move to attach this trailer to X-Men? I mean, X-Men has bigger stars, a bigger name, a bigger audience and it now looks like it's also a much better movie than Godzilla. This would have been the movie to attach the trailer to in my opinion.
X-Men - Fox
Godzilla - WB/Legendary
Interstellar - Paramount/WB/Legendary

Not saying it's impossible to put it in front of a FOX movie, but it is probably cheaper/easier to promote in front of your own film.
Yeah I would've thought they could attach it, seeing as Marvel attached GOTG #2 and Paramount attached TF4 #2 to DOFP. If anything it's surprising that it's NOT attached, normally after the engagement with your own movie (i.e. Godzilla) they'd put it on the "trailmix" drive to use with other films on a weekly basis...

Sysmatic wrote:Has the 4K version been released yet?
I want this too. Anybody else know if this has been released?

Anyone else notice that humming noise every time there is an exterior shot of the spacecraft? Interesting....

Anyone that knows who the woman is in the office with David Oyelowo and McConaughey in the beginning of the trailer? :crazy:

thegreypilgrim wrote:Anyone else notice that humming noise every time there is an exterior shot of the spacecraft? Interesting....
Yeah I heard that...Is it from the spacecraft or from the wormhole?

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rom wrote:
Panapaok wrote:
thegreypilgrim wrote:Anyone else notice that humming noise every time there is an exterior shot of the spacecraft? Interesting....
Yeah I heard that...Is it from the spacecraft or from the wormhole?
If Nolan wants everything to be as realistic as possible then everything in the space must be silent because sound can't travel in space.
Noises are probably coming from some kind of radar

Shakermaker wrote:
Sysmatic wrote:Has the 4K version been released yet?
I want this too. Anybody else know if this has been released?
Not yet. Still waiting for WB to send a 4K English unencrypted DCP.