Trailer #2

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
zonda wrote:I love Mackenzie Foy in this. She reminds me of Emma Watson's earlier Harry Potter years. I predicted that Emma would be very pretty when she grows up and I predict the same for Mackenzie Foy
When the reviews roll out I'm expecting big praise for little ol Mackenzie. She exudes a personality and intelligence that is very rare for someone her age to do onscreen. Also the fact shes able to bring that emotional punch to a film this big and make it look seamless with someone as high caliber as Matthew is truly wonderful. I'm rooting for her.

You guys still talking about this? Nerds.

Law
zonda wrote:I love Mackenzie Foy in this. She reminds me of Emma Watson's earlier Harry Potter years. I predicted that Emma would be very pretty when she grows up and I predict the same for Mackenzie Foy
irrelevant .. creep.

ChristNolan wrote:
When the reviews roll out I'm expecting big praise for little ol Mackenzie. She exudes a personality and intelligence that is very rare for someone her age to do onscreen. Also the fact shes able to bring that emotional punch to a film this big and make it look seamless with someone as high caliber as Matthew is truly wonderful. I'm rooting for her.
It's especially nice after seeing those two kids' audition tapes that leaked. They were... not great.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:
It's especially nice after seeing those two kids' audition tapes that leaked. They were... not great.
really?

Nauta wrote:I'm getting headache reading youtube comments of the trailer... :x
Don't read that shit. Generally don't even read youtube comments… That's a deep dark place.

Once again, I only read the first few comments, was pleased by them all, and stopped. Y'all need to stop reading too far down the page. ;)

Youtube and imdb boards comments are the sewer of the internet. Just keep a safe distance.

Yep, i should've known better :P i just can't understand how someone can seriously write: "The Casting is terrible" and get 140 likes :!: :?: