Interstellar Fan Art

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I'm going tho share something I've made in a couple of hours.
I've learned about this low polly stuff just some days ago and this is actually my 2nd "work".
Its not perfect but I liked the end result.

You can get the full image here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/xam3lpt/16197683539/

Location: [insert non-spoilery location here, that wasn't a spoiler to begin with]
xam3l wrote:I'm going tho share something I've made in a couple of hours.
I've learned about this low polly stuff just some days ago and this is actually my 2nd "work".
Its not perfect but I liked the end result.

You can get the full image here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/xam3lpt/16197683539/
Holy shit, dude. That is badass. New wallpaper, very good job.

antovolk wrote:This works so well
Perfection :lol: :lol:

Interstellar inspired me to draw, haven't been doing that in years. So the picture isn't anything special but I might do something better later... :oops:

(it's supposed to be from the scene where Cooper and Mann argue who is making the ultimate sacrifice, people on earth or Dr. Brand.)

I like the hairstyle.

Minnie wrote:Image

Interstellar inspired me to draw, haven't been doing that in years. So the picture isn't anything special but I might do something better later... :oops:

(it's supposed to be from the scene where Cooper and Mann argue who is making the ultimate sacrifice, people on earth or Dr. Brand.)
Very cute. I like it. :thumbup:

Steven Chorney.

It's a nice looking poster but it has a 90's McConaughey on the cover (probably from Contact) and Anne Hathaway from some random photoshoot.

I would love to see a proper Drew Struzan-style Interstellar poster.

LelekPL wrote:It's a nice looking poster but it has a 90's McConaughey on the cover (probably from Contact) and Anne Hathaway from some random photoshoot.

Yep. Matthew and Anne not very well matched.

LelekPL wrote:It's a nice looking poster but it has a 90's McConaughey on the cover (probably from Contact) and Anne Hathaway from some random photoshoot.

I think Matthew's picture in this cover made in the great classic sci-fi style. That is classic. And Anne Hathaway is still similar to her character in the movie in this image.