Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rom wrote:
Sky007 wrote:Here's the whole panel with McC and Nolan. http://geektyrant.com/news/interstellar ... um=twitter
So this video ends right when the trailer starts? So I'm guessing the bootleg does exist.
Nope, ends just after Chris finishes saying they'll show the trailer, they probably stop recording so not as lights come down

So did he actually say "Suck it J.J. Abrams"?

Also can anyone make a download link of the full panel?

Nah, that was a joker on twitter who said that. He also said a man in a Batman suit wanted to give Nolan a BJ and that McC was encouraging them! That tweet got re-tweeted about 1000X before the guy admitted he hadn't gone to ComicCon and was just joking.

So after two things: 1. Mockingjay isn't getting IMAX release and 2. that clusterf- of a marketing campaign with an overdue 1-min teaser trailer released only now....

Interstellar is gonna beat Mockingjay at BO. There, I said it.

antovolk wrote:So after two things: 1. Mockingjay isn't getting IMAX release and 2. that clusterf- of a marketing campaign with an overdue 1-min teaser trailer released only now....

Interstellar is gonna beat Mockingjay at BO. There, I said it.
Yeah, that's what I think too. A Warner Brothers / Paramount film directed by Christopher Nolan is going to be definitely unbeatable at the BO.

Based Nolan! :clap:

Nolan made 3 batman films, revolutionised comicbook filmmaking forever, and never made a visit to Comic-Con. Now, suddenly a new trailer (with no new Zimmer music attached) and an appearance at Comic-Con a few months before premiere. Anyone else sensing a "push" from the producers (need for extra marketing, too much secrecy etc)?