Interstellar General Information

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.

Vader182 wrote:I'm shocked people took clips from the screener that leaked weeks ago too.

-Vader
It's ok, Nolan had him killed.

Hustler wrote: It's ok, Nolan had him killed.

Hustler wrote:
Vader182 wrote:I'm shocked people took clips from the screener that leaked weeks ago too.

-Vader
It's ok, Nolan had him killed.

ei18 wrote:JoBlo.com nominees. Interstellar got 10 nominations http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/the-14t ... ounced-303
This "award" gave Interstellar both the "Most Overrated Film of the Year" and the "Most Underrated Film of the Year" nominees AT THE SAME TIME! I mean, it casts doubt on this award itself... And Marion Cotillard doesn't have a nominee for Best Actress, which is a shame for this JoBlo. Almost entire list of the coolest characters includes characters from comic-book movies, which is already suspicious. And Docking Sequence is not in the list of best action or most memorable sequences of the year, which is nonsense!

Generally, considering all above, this "award" is a shame for me.

Lord Shade wrote: This "award" gave Interstellar both the "Most Overrated Film of the Year" and the "Most Underrated Film of the Year" nominees AT THE SAME TIME! I mean, it casts doubt on this award itself...
lol. Really?

Well it's not the "award" that gives out these nominees. It's the users of JoBlo's website. It's a democratic voting and as you know Interstellar is very polarizing on the web - a lot of people said it's amazing, and a lot of people didn't like it. That's why it got both nominations.

Havoc1st wrote:
Lord Shade wrote: This "award" gave Interstellar both the "Most Overrated Film of the Year" and the "Most Underrated Film of the Year" nominees AT THE SAME TIME! I mean, it casts doubt on this award itself...
lol. Really?
Yeah, and it's some kind of absurdity... Even considering that it based on this site user's voting, they could work it out.

Ace