"Riddle me this, Batman." Yay or nay?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Riddle Me This, Batman

Yes
58%
No
42%

Total votes: 33

The most memorable line from this character is "Riddle me this, Batman."

Would you want this line in Batman 3? Yes or no?

chee wrote:The most memorable line from this character is "Riddle me this, Batman."

it could work and not be corny,,,if its delivered right

Hmmmm, yeah, I guess I'd have to see who they cast, first. Becuase yes, it is corny in other Riddler interpretations. But talli is right, if the right actor delivers it the right way, it could be awesome.

Personally, I'd love to hear it.

But yea, I agree. It will be corny if not delivered right.

He should say it just once, near the end of the film, after spitting blood from his mouth. ha. That would eliminated the corniness of it.

IMO he should say it. It's his catchphrase after all. And I think it can be delivered in a non-corny way.

Why not make some new ones? "Why so serious" and "Let's put a smile on that face" were original Nolan lines right?

I wonder if a Riddler Batman movie would inevitably end up as Lucius Fox vs Riddler. :lol:

Cilogy wrote:Why not make some new ones? "Why so serious" and "Let's put a smile on that face" were original Nolan lines right?
Yea, I think so.

I'd like to see some new catchy lines as well.

chee wrote:The most memorable line from this character is "Riddle me this, Batman."

Yes...but I want it said in an intense creepy, demented twisted way and not some silly campy fun and games way.

Much like how Joker said "Why So Seriousss?!?"