Villains for Batman 3

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Eternalist wrote:
Mr.Hmmm wrote:The question wasn't "leather", it was "a woman dressed like a cat" in the Nolan-verse.
In that case, it makes perfect sense. Cats are scary as hell.
Agreed.

Mr.Hmmm wrote:
Eternalist wrote:
Mr.Hmmm wrote:The question wasn't "leather", it was "a woman dressed like a cat" in the Nolan-verse.
In that case, it makes perfect sense. Cats are scary as hell.
Agreed.
Not all of them

Well the thing is, this is Christopher Nolan.
And Christopher Nolan is, quite simply, a beast.
If he could take a villain like the Scarecrow, a guy who freaking dresses like a scarecrow, and make that villain both legitimately scary and scarily legitimate, he could definitely take Catwoman and make her into a realistic villain.
I actually think that a Nolan-ized Catwoman would be really cool.
Now that Rachel's gone, I feel like there needs to be a woman to take that place. And Catwoman could make for some conflicts, both physical and internal.

The only issue I'm currently seeing with having Catwoman as a villain is that awful, awful movie. That movie may influence the general public's views on Catwoman. The movie'd have to work really hard to change those pre-conceived notions of Catwoman.

And even if they did choose Catwoman, I feel that she'd just be A villain, as opposed to THE villain. I feel like she'd be a subplot that would eventually connect to the main villain.

I don't know about anyone else, but I want Eggman

Catwoman and The Riddler has to be in the new batman movie,that would be cool.

BatMotor wrote:Catwoman and The Riddler has to be in the new batman movie,that would be cool.
I defenetly agree but I also could see The Great White Shark or The Black Mask in a Nolan Batman movie

-Scarecrow
-Black Mask
-The Mad Hatter could be cool if done right

Catwoman, Riddler and Deathstroke as physical challenge. Catwoman is not a villain IMO....she is a anti-hero/femme fatale and more of a companion and ally of Batman IMO.

I want to see a real femme fatale from the mythos in the 3rd film and it should be either be Catwoman or Talia and no one else.

I also want to see Batman face his toughest physical challenge since Ra's versus a hitman/assassin hired by the mob to hunt down and kill the Batman. Deathstroke would be sweet and I can see him and Batman having two epic toe to toe epic long fight sequences.

In the first meeting Deathstroke would catch Batman by surprise and nearly beat to death. It will be a hard lesson learned for Bruce.

In the rematch Batman would be the Deathstroke to a pulp.....but both fight scenes would long intense epic fight scenes....kinda like how the final lightsaber fight scenes were done in the Star Wars film. With EPICness!

My friend who happens to be one of the biggest Batman fans I ever known said he wanted Bane to be next villain. After I laughed for 5 minutes I told him that Bane is too unrealistic for this serie. But then he told me that Bane didn't have to have superhuman strength. That he could be a champion wrestler from Mexico or Argentina. That was once a member of the League Of Shadows. But due to some conflicts he had to leave. He and Ra's were close friends and since he heard he got killed he blamed Batman for his death so he traveled to Gotham for revenge.

That was he said and I think it's a good way to make him realistic but why did he leave the League Of Shadows? When I asked him he said.: "Ask Nolan"

dagn96 wrote:My friend who happens to be one of the biggest Batman fans I ever known said he wanted Bane to be next villain. After I laughed for 5 minutes I told him that Bane is too unrealistic for this serie. But then he told me that Bane didn't have to have superhuman strength. That he could be a champion wrestler from Mexico or Argentina. That was once a member of the League Of Shadows. But due to some conflicts he had to leave. He and Ra's were close friends and since he heard he got killed he blamed Batman for his death so he traveled to Gotham for revenge.

That was he said and I think it's a good way to make him realistic but why did he leave the League Of Shadows? When I asked him he said.: "Ask Nolan"
it sounds too corny for nolan

i'm a wrestler who's going to avenge my master's death?? and i'm gonna go across the continent to do so? you could find this story line in any of the saturday morning cartoons.