The Dark Knight Rises on Blu-ray/DVD

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Posts: 1546
Joined: May 2012
Location: Missouri
Baniac wrote:
MagnarTheGreat wrote: My personal gripe is that the quiet scenes are way too quiet and then the loud scenes are way too loud which causes me to have to fiddle with the volume.
Just curious...do you have a 5-speaker system? I know that problem exists if someone uses a traditional 2-speaker system.

THE PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image
Precious indeed;-)

Posts: 1997
Joined: July 2012
Location: Boston, MA
So, let me get this straight.

Broken Cowl edition
Trilogy collection
Ultimate Trilogy Collection
Reg. blu ray
Best Buy Steelbook exclusive
Target exclusive

Damn.

Posts: 2069
Joined: August 2012
Location: The Wasteland
BatMan528491 wrote:So, let me get this straight.

Broken Cowl edition
Trilogy collection
Ultimate Trilogy Collection
Reg. blu ray
Best Buy Steelbook exclusive
Target exclusive

Damn.
Call me stupid, but what's this Steelbook of which you all speak? :P

Posts: 441
Joined: June 2012
Baniac wrote: Call me stupid, but what's this Steelbook of which you all speak? :P
They are just special type of packaging for movies. The packaging is... you guessed it.. STEEL!! People buy them as collectibles or sell em.

Posts: 13529
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai

Posts: 685
Joined: January 2012

Posts: 8282
Joined: May 2012
Location: The Island, NY
I'm waiting for the Best Buy Steelbook preorders to go up.

Posts: 283
Joined: February 2011
Location: Limbo
This is Supposedly the Best Buy Steel Book Edition with the "Reborn" Documentary.
Image

I gotta say this is the best Box Art by far !

Posts: 54463
Joined: May 2010
Location: Arrakis
brickarts295 wrote:This is Supposedly the Best Buy Steel Book Edition with the "Reborn" Documentary.
Image

I gotta say this is the best Box Art by far !
Yeah I'd like to get my hands on this one.

Posts: 2001
Joined: November 2009
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Baniac wrote:
MagnarTheGreat wrote: My personal gripe is that the quiet scenes are way too quiet and then the loud scenes are way too loud which causes me to have to fiddle with the volume.
Just curious...do you have a 5-speaker system? I know that problem exists if someone uses a traditional 2-speaker system.

THE PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image
Not to bump in on the situation, but I have this problem as well (and I have TDK on Blu Ray and it plays on a 5 - speaker blu ray hoem theater system). The dvd on my old television also works the same; I think it must be the discs themselves.




btw I'm actually thinking I might wait till next year to get the ultimate edition, even though it'll be tough and there are some great deals out there already for this release.

Post Reply