Official TDKR viewings update

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Twice - IMAX.

Five times so far for me, all IMAX. Gunna probably go again in another week or two.

-Vader

Three times so far, all in IMAX, and I'm going again tomorrow to the IMAX again.

Although I do work at a cinema and I can pretty much watch TDKR whenever I want while on duty :twothumbsup:

I haven't seen it in IMAX yet, and I've heard it's going out on Friday. All the Cineplex theaters in Canada only show showtimes up to Friday. Can anyone confirm this?

2 viewings

Both 15/70 IMAX

Same theater

Same day (July 20. Midnight premiere and 8:45 show)

More to come

Saw it once more this morning in regular. :cry:

6 Times

1. Regular theater midnight
2. Next Day back to back regular theater
3. Liemax
4. Regular theater
5. Regular theater

Need one more viewing before dvd.

yogamble wrote:6 Times

1. Regular theater midnight
2. Next Day back to back regular theater
3. Liemax
4. Regular theater
5. Regular theater

Need one more viewing before dvd.
That one more viewing should be in a real IMAX, don't sell yourself short with liemax ;)

so far, twice in theaters including midnight showing. i'm going to watch it in the real imax format and at my nearest theater within this month.

Three times in IMAX, one in regular theater, and going for #5 today (regular theater). I will be so sad when it goes away; so rare to find such good movies these days. But I'll console myself by counting down the days to Blu-ray release. Hopefully by then I'll have a 5-speaker system. :-D