Official TDKR viewings update

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
5 times.

Every time that I'm bored I go to the cinema which is like 5 minutes away from where I live.

3 times on opening day.

Twice on the 2nd weekend.

Going twice this weekend.

So, my total will become 7 by Sunday. :ugeek:

oracle86 wrote:3 times on opening day.

Twice on the 2nd weekend.

Going twice this weekend.

So, my total will become 7 by Sunday. :ugeek:
I'll try to match you Oracle. This movie will probably end up being the one that I most watched. ROTK still holds with 13 viewings and two times movie marathons.

Seeing once on opening day, 2:35pm, BFI IMAX
And a second time in regular (Cineworld) a week later (digital convert of 35mm film print?)
IMAX Digital (on a former 70mm screen, hope they made a separate full 1.44:1 aspect ratio digital print...) with Russian dubbing tomorrow...(landed in Moscow on Thurs)

4 viewings
2 towns
3 regular
1 Digital IMAX
3 different theaters

4 times opening weekend. 3 times 2nd weekend. 2 times this weekend. And 1 time next weekend. All IMAX at Lincoln Square in New York. So far all sold out shows. Including today. Matching TDK's 10 times in theater count. Then the long wait for Blu Ray.

2 Viewings
2 IMAX Digital
1 Town

I'm going to see it in IMAX 15/70 in the future.

Twice in regular, don't care for digital Imax. Plus I live too far from a 15/70 Imax theater. So, it'll be 3 tomorrow. Trying to match the total tally for TDK, which was five.

3 times! :D

So had my 9th viewing on Sunday. Didn't quite turn out like I planned. Had tickets for 6 pm show at Lincoln Square IMAX but because of technical issues from earlier show it was cancelled. Got a refund and free passes. Which I then used at AMC 25 but their IMAX show was sold out so saw it in regular theater. Back to IMAX next Sunday for 10th viewing.