My little short film.

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

chee wrote:
dagn96 wrote:I just finished writing one. I need to get the actors (actresses) and film.
Don't you have a DV camera?
I don't think so. Don't tell me I have to have a DV camera! :shock:

dagn96 wrote:
chee wrote:
dagn96 wrote:I just finished writing one. I need to get the actors (actresses) and film.
Don't you have a DV camera?
I don't think so. Don't tell me I have to have a DV camera! :shock:
No, lol. I was thinking that you might go out of your way to buy a film camera when you might already have a DV camera. :P

I bought an old 1978 Super 8mm film camera mostly just to have it, it doesn't work so I might get it fixed one day. I would really love to experiment with actual film than digital. What kind of camera do you have?

[off] Chee what are those twilight vidoes? Hahahahahahahaha

ek79 wrote:[off] Chee what are those twilight vidoes? Hahahahahahahaha
lol, I hate Twilight and I love making fun of it so I make stupid little videos mocking it. :P

Seeing the new trailer reaction was fun. Hahahahaha!

2 days from now, on Wednesday, me and my friends are going to film that little video I mentioned a few weeks ago in this topic. We're going to film it with a HD camera, and it will be a comedy video. Itt will be made in the style of the British comedy series The Office, I hope it will be good :D

DHOPW42 wrote:2 days from now, on Wednesday, me and my friends are going to film that little video I mentioned a few weeks ago in this topic. We're going to film it with a HD camera, and it will be a comedy video. Itt will be made in the style of the British comedy series The Office, I hope it will be good :D
Do share with us after it's up on YouTube :D All the best!! :thumbup:

Hey, here's my "short film" I was talking about! It's finally made so I'm very happy :D

The only problem is that there's no English subtitle to it, so I'm sure you won't understand a thing of it. But... just for the fun I post it to you :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqXE1xrdOAk

I tried to watch it a little bit. Looks alright, I think this is more a school version of The Office?

I'd say, get it subtitled! ;)