some girl singing over Time

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Shit! That was embarrassing and lame.

That would have been the end credits music if JAMES CAMERON had directed Inception. LOL! Never a shortage of horrible songs in a James Cameron movie. Ex. Celine Dion.

This is why 90% of the music that I listen to is instrumental. Vocals usually just mess things up.

sallygucha wrote:That would have been the end credits music if JAMES CAMERON had directed Inception. LOL! Never a shortage of horrible songs in a James Cameron movie. Ex. Celine Dion.
I hope that doesn't refer to 'My Heart Will Go On' :JGLface:

bruce_angier wrote:
sallygucha wrote:That would have been the end credits music if JAMES CAMERON had directed Inception. LOL! Never a shortage of horrible songs in a James Cameron movie. Ex. Celine Dion.
I hope that doesn't refer to 'My Heart Will Go On' :JGLface:
And that crappy song at the end of Avatar.

James, seriously, stick to instrumental tracks.

Phew, when I listened to that I hoped that I would one day forget it and 'Time' would not longe be tarnished. I was right, I've revisited this thread only a day after first hearing it and I've forgotten how it goes. Thank god.

chee wrote: And that crappy song at the end of Avatar.
James, seriously, stick to instrumental tracks.
I don't even remember that song.JC should've used 'War' or 'Climbing up ikanimaya' at the end.

:eh: :thumbdown: