Hollywoo Crushes III: They’ll Never Bang Us

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Posts: 13532
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
LelekPL wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 1:00 pm
Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 12:19 pm
LelekPL wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 10:39 am
I'm with Dodd on this one... maybe not as harsh but I just cannot see how people think he's attractive. His, Cumberbatch's and a guy I can't remember now's appeal remains to be an enigma to me. But hey, good for them that they found a niche for themselves.
to quote an ancient proverb, post pics before you talk shit
What pics?
dicc pic

Posts: 2737
Joined: January 2015
Location: Poland

Posts: 2737
Joined: January 2015
Location: Poland
Ruth wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 12:51 pm
Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 12:19 pm
LelekPL wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 10:39 am
I'm with Dodd on this one... maybe not as harsh but I just cannot see how people think he's attractive. His, Cumberbatch's and a guy I can't remember now's appeal remains to be an enigma to me. But hey, good for them that they found a niche for themselves.
to quote an ancient proverb, post pics before you talk shit
pretty sure he has posted pics some time ago?


also we’re all arguing about adam driver’s looks on my birthday smh
If he meant my pics then they are available somewhere in this thread viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1238&view=unread#unread ... Although I'm not sure why my good looks (or lack thereof if you're blind ;) ) would matter :P Unattractive people can have opinions too :P

Posts: 8712
Joined: August 2009
Julia Fox was so good in Uncut Gems and I can't wait to see her career take off

Image

Posts: 348
Joined: June 2017
Ruth wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 9:41 am
you can be “hot” without being conventionally handsome. dude absolutely falls into that mysterious category where you’re like... just attracted
So you mean there's hope for me?

Posts: 8712
Joined: August 2009
Nistopher Colon wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 6:00 pm
Ruth wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 9:41 am
you can be “hot” without being conventionally handsome. dude absolutely falls into that mysterious category where you’re like... just attracted
So you mean there's hope for me?
i like refuse to believe that you're not a total fucking stud irl. your posts exude big dick energy and chad energy.

Posts: 7769
Joined: August 2012
Nistopher Colon wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 6:00 pm
Ruth wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 9:41 am
you can be “hot” without being conventionally handsome. dude absolutely falls into that mysterious category where you’re like... just attracted
So you mean there's hope for me?
aren’t we 3 already like married or something tho

honestly my “hot” radar is usually like, kind, too, so i guess, that helps

Posts: 42411
Joined: May 2010
m4st4 wrote:
December 26th, 2019, 10:27 am
That post is despicable and Dodd should not get a free pass for that sort of vile superficiality.

Posts: 19674
Joined: June 2012
Image

After Ruth, it's Timothée's bdayy

Posts: 7769
Joined: August 2012
oh my god i’m older than timmy c

i feel so fucking old, really, toss me in a garbage disposal

although i still claim him as my celeb bday twin, because jared leto and mao zedong don’t seem like pleasant enough options.

Post Reply