The Worst Thing About School (Poll)

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

The Worst Thing About School?

Lack of Free-time
16%
Teachers with Zero Tolerance
6%
Bullies
5%
Exams
7%
Waking up Early in the Morning
33%
Boring Lessons (all or some of them)
5%
The Whole Education System
7%
Too Much Homework
9%
You Find it Useless
4%
Teachers Not Good at Teaching
6%

Total votes: 97

I see lately some are sad that it's school-time again. :[ Just wondering: What's the most annoying thing about school according to people here? For me it was "lack of free-time". :geek:

Lack of free time and waking up early.

High school was a joke! our History teacher was also our soccer coach!! lol

Site Admin
The Special One wrote:High school was a joke! our History teacher was also our soccer coach!! lol
I think that's how it is everywhere. Social studies teachers are all coaches. :lol:

AlexHaas wrote:
The Special One wrote:High school was a joke! our History teacher was also our soccer coach!! lol
I think that's how it is everywhere. Social studies teachers are all coaches. :lol:
Now that I think of it, it is so true! Same with Science teachers as well. At least where I'm at.

Man...in 12 hours I will be sitting in first period. How am I supposed to come to this site to see what's up in the world of Nolan if I'm in school?????? :batface:

I don't really look back to High School. It's a dumb time. University days though were much better. Lots of time for myself especially when I was in my last years. I value teachers that know what they are talking about. Effective teaching is a lost art in and of itself, IMO.

niniendowarrior wrote:I don't really look back to High School. It's a dumb time. University days though were much better. Lots of time for myself especially when I was in my last years. I value teachers that know what they are talking about. Effective teaching is a lost art in and of itself, IMO.
I honestly can not wait until I go to college. High school is just really stupid.

Agreed about teaching being a lost art.

For me it would be:
Lack of Free-time
Teachers with Zero Tolerance
Bullies
Waking up Early in the Morning
Boring Lessons (all or some of them)
The Whole Education System
Too Much Homework
You Find it Useless
Teachers Not Good at Teaching

The worst thing about school for me is all you youngsters talking about it :lol:

Waking Up Early and Exams