Shyamalan KnockOut! (Round 3)

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Cilogy wrote:Memento again, I'm dead serious
:blank: :| :blank: :| :blank: :| :blank: :| :blank: :| :blank: :| :blank: :| :blank: :| :blank: :| :blank: :| :blank: :| :blank: :|
:blank: :| :blank: :| :blank: :| :blank: :| :blank: :| :blank: :| :blank: :| :blank: :| :blank: :| :blank: :| :blank: :| :blank: :|

Rises for me :(

TDKR

R3: Dark Knight Rises

Batman Begins

Round 3: TDKR

As for Insomia, it has the worst lines (and at the same time delivery) in his films.
There are two kinds of people in Alaska: those who were born here and those who come here to escape something. I wasn't born here.
it just makes me cringe every time

how is that cringey?

I know it doesn't sound that bad on paper but it was to me in the film.

Nomis wrote:I know it doesn't sound that bad on paper but it was to me in the film.
it is. typical B movie stuff.

It's a toss up but I'm gonna say Batman Begins.

The Dark Knight