Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
they're both not wrong when it comes to your posts as of lately, specifically on this thread, maybe you should let it go? since this isn't going anywhere...

I wasn't insulting Allstar at all. I was just pointing out how it was a move commonly associated with him when he tries to draw attention from the actual debate (which Virgo continues to do). I'm done with this because I think everyone else has made very respectful and non-aggressive statements and it's been made pretty clear who here is causing the problem.

This really isn't the hill to die on honestly. Virgo, I really like you and I think you're a cool dude but is this argument really how you want to be remembered?

Artemis wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 4:30 pm
This really isn't the hill to die on honestly. Virgo, I really like you and I think you're a cool dude but is this argument really how you want to be remembered?
Well it made you come back for a post or two. So I can be glad about that part of it at least.

WW was not distributed in many countries which was stupid of course, because censorship is not a good solution, but at least Warner Bros paid for the comments. In the meantime, nobody is giving a shit about Hong Kong, and Mulan is going to make a billion. It hasn't happened yet, but when the actress is going to go have a laugh with Fallon, Kimmel and Corden, and noone is going to ask her to apologize, just ask her for a musical impression or a drawing of Mulan, it's going to make me sick. And yeah, journalists should also have confronted Gadot about her comments, and they still should.

I agree, Gadot's comments do need to be questioned and no one did that during the first WW press tour. She literally used #loveidf as a hashtag and whenever she's questioned about her time in IDF she gushes all over it. It's kind of weird.

on a completely unrelated note to the above conversation, I think im ready to buy a house (condo or townhome) and I'm stuck between wanting to buy in the city (expensive for the space, stupid, but gorgeous and fun) and buying in a nearby urban burb close to where I live now (smart, pragmatic, ugly, boring). my dad's advice is to rent in the city with the amazing view for 1-2, get that out of my system, then buy a place in the suburbs, but that feels like a waste of cash if logical.

I found a place I love in both locations, priced about equally. city = 2 bedroom 1000 square feet. burb = 3 bedroom 2000 square feet. the view from the city has a panoramic view of the Chicago Skyline in the hippest area of the town. only have 1-2 months to decide.

what should I do

-Vader

Law
Vader182 wrote:
December 9th, 2019, 1:11 am
on a completely unrelated note to the above conversation, I think im ready to buy a house (condo or townhome) and I'm stuck between wanting to buy in the city (expensive for the space, stupid, but gorgeous and fun) and buying in a nearby urban burb close to where I live now (smart, pragmatic, ugly, boring). my dad's advice is to rent in the city with the amazing view for 1-2, get that out of my system, then buy a place in the suburbs, but that feels like a waste of cash if logical.

I found a place I love in both locations, priced about equally. city = 2 bedroom 1000 square feet. burb = 3 bedroom 2000 square feet. the view from the city has a panoramic view of the Chicago Skyline in the hippest area of the town. only have 1-2 months to decide.

what should I do

-Vader
You'll regret buying in the city. I know because you told me, 6 months from now.

Vader182 wrote:
December 9th, 2019, 1:11 am

what should I do

-Vader
Which place would allow you to have a damn good home theater setup?

There are three things important when buying a new place

1. location
2. location
3. location

Good luck!