Diary: A NolanFans Story

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
That was seriously a fucked up thing to do. I hope the victim can get better though. My thoughts are with him.

In regards to that:

smh at those thinking you can fix wrong by doing more wrong. Wtf how did they contribute to the nowadays political climate?? That was just a fucked up excuse to act like a terrible shithead.

Hope the victim recovers as much as possible.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:In regards to that:

good.

i just pray the kid they attacked isn't permanently damaged by this whole ordeal - i can't imagine what him and his family are going through right now

Michaelf2225 wrote:
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:In regards to that:

good.

i just pray the kid they attacked isn't permanently damaged by this whole ordeal - i can't imagine what him and his family are going through right now
Sadly I think he might. Has it been said what his disability is specifically?

Twitter's having fun with this:

First acting class tomorrow. Hoping that my stutter doesn't come out. I've been practicing my speech by reading aloud to myself. It's just getting in front of people that sucks sometimes.

the boss is back, assholes

akv1984 wrote:First acting class tomorrow. Hoping that my stutter doesn't come out. I've been practicing my speech by reading aloud to myself. It's just getting in front of people that sucks sometimes.
Reading aloud is not enough, you have to practice giving speech about different subjects, preferably the subjects you're not well versed in, without a prepared text to read from, and make sure to record your voice.
Nelson wrote:the boss is back, assholes

Oh welcome back man.£